young thug... Barter 6 out.

Thug will do features. Just no solo projects. Migos Thuggin MIGHT still be in the pipeline if egos can cool down. Expecting something big for the summer.

It was straight but we been waiting for this big album or moment from Thug for a long time.

Industry is *****. Potential got stunted for an early cash in and a lot of big hits got left on engineer hard drives because of it. I’m not too thrilled at how things kind of deflated.

Just gotta accept the fact that Thug may be finished. Sex may be here to stay

Barter 6 should have had an album-like rollout.

Borderline classic release.

what they say?
They basically wanted them to be tighter on releases and not put out so much free content (granted this is right before streaming became what it is)
Some of that was cap tho. OffSet was in jail for most of their stint with 300 so it only made sense to push Thug before them

Aint no damn MigosThuggin project, we'd get Glacier Boys and/or that Yachty/Takeoff tape b4 that
Future and Thug got way betta chemistry anyway, Esco just ruined they collabs wit features

After SS3, there aint no big moment or album to wait for ppl just aint got invest in buddy

Realistically there was no way MigosThuggin was dropping when they said it was anyway

They were ice cold during that time period and Thug had literally just dropped SS2, I’m sure they wanted that **** to drop more than anybody :lol:

Future n thug re so much better without each other. Gunna tho :smokin

Wait a minute, I thought yall was enjoying Future and Sex together? I remember being like the only person who didn't care for that tape they had.

Back
Top Bottom