young thug... Barter 6 out.

01. Family Don't Matter (feat. Millie Go Lightly)

giphy.gif

Dude is so weird. I legit can't even explain why his joints bang. Definitely gotta be open minded to appreciate dude.

4 songs in and Thugger did his damn thing. I guess this is what he wanted when he went with that Jeffery name. This man can't do wrong.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Positive reviews on NT

This I gotta hear

Is it more of a night ride vibe or I can play this in the morning commute?

Daddy's Birthday fire!

Last edited:
Copped this morning from itunes and skimmed through a few of the first joints. This weekend will be giving it a full listen. Jeffrey I really enjoyed still bump floyd mayweather and guwop.

You Said is just :smh:

I got the door unlocked
And I know right now she'd rather have my **** than a watch (...Facts)
And I'm not right about evrrythanng, but...
I got a strong feeling she'd take me a charge if we run into the NARCs

:lol:

Last edited:
Really, really surprised this getting unanimous approval in here.

Seem to me Thug went with a super accessible, summer vibe type album that I could easily see criticized for being pop or mainstream.

Kinda of a full album of the vibes he experimented with on Jeffery with "Wyclef" and "Popman".

I'm still getting a feel for it, definitely the furthest he's drifted from the more traditional southern/trap sound but Thug never been married any one sound anyway.

Dude creative as ****.

Last edited:
Really, really surprised this getting unanimous approval in here.

Seem to me Thug went with a super accessible, summer vibe type album that I could easily see criticized for being pop or mainstream.

Kinda of a full album of the vibes he experimented with on Jeffery with "Wyclef" and "Popman".

I'm still getting a feel for it, definitely the furthest he's drifted from the more traditional southern/trap sound but Thug never been married to that sound anyway.

Dude creative as ****.
Wyclef jean is in my top 5 thug songs, maybe that's why I like it so much. But this ***** creative as hell and dont get enough credit.

On that joint "tomorrow till in infinity"

The way he says

"Pj money yeah....baby lets go on a limb mmm"

:smokin

Last edited:
In a month or two he should drop a SS4 or something that is a bit harder to capitalize on EBBTG and take the Summer-Fall over.

This jawn is ok. I appreciate his creativeness & his willingness to experiment but i liked B6 & Slime Season Thug stuff much more than this kinda ish

Relationships & Feel It are fire tho

Back
Top Bottom