young thug... Barter 6 out.

It's a forum, people discuss all type of ****. If it offends you don't read it, don't worry about what other people post.
This sounds better than every song on the tape.
This nt bruh, every artist thread is a appreciation thread in dudes minds. If u ain't saying something nice or super slurping keep your comments to yourself.

Apparently there were 5 songs that are fire that were supposed to be on the tape but weren't for whatever reason.

Once again, Lyor doesn't know what the **** he's doing.

Track for track this is far superior to I'm Up and SS3. Easily the best thing he's released this year.

The production on here is insane you need a decent SQ set up for this. Wheezy back in rare form. TM88 was extra focused too but everybody spazzed really. No Mike Will [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] either who produced the worst beat on each of the last two tapes.

Kinda reminds me of B6. Joint is sharp, concise and polished.

Last edited:

full snippets of tracks that aint make it, god this shoulda been on jeffery

edit: finding more snippets for what was supposed to be on jeffery smh

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm jus disappointed we ain't have no London on here

I hear you but London has laced us plenty this year.

No London keeps things fresh and unique tape to tape, plus it forced Wheezy to put the tape on his back.

Thought Wheezy was just a little bit hit or miss on I'm Up.

Ricky Racks needed to be on that ish, not one track on jeffery was produced by him smh. dude has made some of thugs best tracks 

Son got an embarrassment of riches in the studio. Ricky Racks, Goose, and Isaac Flames have all seriously blessed Thug in the past and they basically come off the bench. Just not enough minutes to go around.

Last edited:
I always duck his snippets because I've seen how them cats on KTT legit still have snippets from a cool 2 years ago that they're hoping ends up on something :lol:

But I clicked play on the ones uTep2Step posted and I'm irate. Knowing that we could very easily never get the full "Real ___s" is just painful son :smh:

Last edited:
I always duck his snippets because I've seen how them cats on KTT legit still have snippets from a cool 2 years ago that they're hoping ends up on something :lol:

But I clicked play on the ones uTep2Step posted and I'm irate. Knowing that we could very easily never get the full "Real ___s" is just painful son :smh:
At this point, somebody gotta do us a public service again and leak those songs
Probably has dozens of heat just sitting in the vault :smh:

Last edited:
At this point, somebody gotta do us a public service again and leak those songs
Probably has dozens of heat just sitting in the vault :smh:

I'm all in favor of one or his weed carriers doing a yearly exodus of his unreleased music.

___ records virtually every day and releases maybe 30-50 songs a year, man.

Either last year's music is going to get dug up and placed on this year's project (like what happened for most of the Slime Season series's content) or that **** is just going to sit there and rot.

Do it for the people, Duke/Yak Gotti/whoever the rest of those cats are.

That's the least duke can do since he likes messing up good songs.

Yak Gotti slander ? Can't name a guest appearance he didn't :pimp: That Dream Verse :smokin :smokin

Duke still lacking consistency with making solo stuff for his own tape's but is good on Thug & Bankroll Mafia stuff :pimp:

Last edited:
I actually don't dislike either of them as features, they were just the only names that I could think of at that moment :lol:

But I'd gladly throw them ___s into the fire pit if it meant that anything on Thug's music drive automatically gets uploaded to ZippyShare after like 10 months.

But I'd gladly throw them ___s into the fire pit if it meant that anything on Thug's music drive automatically gets uploaded to ZippyShare after like 10 months.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom