young thug... Barter 6 out.

Thats the kind of **** you say for when you tryna cut for people like rick ross, not a cross dressin dude.
I was more so speaking about dudes talking about biggies lyrics etc. I can't defend son dresses at all but I mean I think prince is the goat and he wore woman's clothes also.

"If you don't have anything positive to say about thug get out this thread"

Y'all in here sounded like them Kanye stans now :lol:

All opinions are welcome

Last edited:

All opinions are welcome

You can have an opinion but when you just keep regurgitating the same thing over and over especially when it's negative and most of it ain't even about music, that's just stupid.

Nobody cares about ****** feelings on how he dresses or whatever, we care about the music.

Make a Thug hate thread if you care that much but either way it's corny.

I always wonder what NTers get out of saying the they don't like a artist but constantly post in the artist thread ..like I get stating your opinion but over and over again ? Especially when dudes aren't responding to your comments ..some of ya that desperate for attention ?

All opinions are welcome
Exactly. It's the thug thread not the thug appreciation thread. I'm a fan of son but he's not exempt from slander, he brings it upon himself. If he was saying some off the wall stan **** Noone would bat an eye. Ignore it, really don't have to respond at all. Harambe, Guwop, Floyd Mayweather and riri are flames tho

Exactly.

You can't expect a truly creative artist to be normal or else they wouldn't make any exceptional work.

Thug is who he is and is obviously comfortable in his skin.

I actually appreciate the fact that he ***** on the faux masculinity and homophobia of Hip Hop while still making phenomenal music.

RIP Prince.

the ***** is a gangster rapper tho, he constantly talks negative about women and talks gun street talk (On & Off Record at that)........ and son is no more creative than any other trap rapper.... outside of leveraging his manhood for publicity. ya'll really let these hipsters tell the story of a wayne/future spinoff suddenly becoming some new eclectic figure. son a regular trap rapper who does women things and ya'll cats champion the sound genius.

Then go on and question other artist about credibility and not being true. This ***** is a grown man with children & a Girl, calling his homies Bae and other ****** sexy. And ya'll have respect for this ****.

It's music, y'all take every word these ****** say so literal. They lie, the exaggerate, they fabricate it is what it is.

My G i hear you slander Drake for everyhting he does (admittedly a lot of it is warranted) , but how can you not respect him, but respect a grown *** straight man playing part time gay for a buzz?

Like as a man how can you sit here with a straight face and say Drake is soft i can't **** with him & then bang this ****** music.

the ***** is a gangster rapper tho, he constantly talks negative about women and talks gun street talk (On & Off Record at that)........ and son is no more creative than any other trap rapper.... outside of leveraging his manhood for publicity. ya'll really let these hipsters tell the story of a wayne/future spinoff suddenly becoming some new eclectic figure. son a regular trap rapper who does women things and ya'll cats champion the sound genius.

Then go on and question other artist about credibility and not being true. This ***** is a grown man with children & a Girl, calling his homies Bae and other ****** sexy. And ya'll have respect for this ****.
Agreed. 

I can't rock with the ****. Call me what you want.

My G i hear you slander Drake for everyhting he does (admittedly a lot of it is warranted) , but how can you not respect him, but respect a grown *** straight man playing part time gay for a buzz?

Like as a man how can you sit here with a straight face and say Drake is soft i can't **** with him & then bang this ****** music.
Because..... I don't like drakes music?! If I liked the music I wouldn't eem be making excuses for the ghostwriting **** like some dudes do, I would say whatever I rock with the music so be it. I already said I'm not bout to defend this ***** antics at all, as long as I rock with the music I'm cool. I'm not in here making a stand for him being goat, top 5 lyricist, best rapper out, I just simply like a large portion of the material. All that other **** is slander worthy and if someone wants to come in here and say it is 100% get it and gonna let em rock. Hell I agree with the slander half the time, that cover is a no go. As far as him being a gangster rapper/real and doing the antics, I guess we just gotta wait until somebody run down on him to see what happens. Until then that's tbd

Last edited:
I've noticed some people only voice their issue with thug's antics because he still operates under the guise of being straight. If he announced that he was a homosexual, would you all still harbor negative sentiments about him? Would you question his fans because they liked the music of a gay dude?

Because..... I don't like drakes music?! If I liked the music I wouldn't eem be making excuses for the ghostwriting **** like some dudes do, I would say whatever I rock with the music so be it. I already said I'm not bout to defend this ***** antics at all, as long as I rock with the music I'm cool. I'm not in here making a stand for him being goat, top 5 lyricist, best rapper out, I just simply like a large portion of the material. All that other **** is slander worthy and if someone wants to come in here and say it is 100% get it and gonna let em rock. Hell I agree with the slander half the time, that cover is a no go. As far as him being a gangster rapper/real and doing the antics, I guess we just gotta wait until somebody run down on him to see what happens. Until then that's tbd

**** it i respect it.

I've noticed some people only voice their issue with thug's antics because he still operates under the guise of being straight. If he announced that he was a homosexual, would you all still harbor negative sentiments about him? Would you question his fans because they liked the music of a gay dude?

No i wouldn't at all... the only thing i would say to his fans is please stop mentioning Prince, 3 Stacks, Busta and any other legendary musician who wore women like clothing in the same breathe as thug.

but as of now my biggest problem with him is that people are out here acting as if he's breaking some barriers in hip hop & pushing the "culture" forward, when in reality the only thing separating his music from others in his lane are the antics. So if he's actually gay just live your truth, but if your a straight man willing to leverage your manhood just to sell some records, i can't support his ****, especially when the music is sub par.

I can agree with you on that. It's always been a source on contention for me that he pulls all these ayo antics only to turn around and say he's straight. Because that flat out means you're doing that stuff for attention. As a man, especially one with children, you should never leverage yourself like that. The criticism is warranted, don't get me wrong... But the n_ made Thief In The Night and a list of other bangers :lol:

Thug is the present day artist who you have to completely separate the art/material/message from the actual person delivering it. It's tough, but it's whatever at this point.

No i wouldn't at all... the only thing i would say to his fans is please stop mentioning Prince, 3 Stacks, Busta and any other legendary musician who wore women like clothing in the same breathe as thug.

but as of now my biggest problem with him is that people are out here acting as if he's breaking some barriers in hip hop & pushing the "culture" forward, when in reality the only thing separating his music from others in his lane are the antics. So if he's actually gay just live your truth, but if your a straight man willing to leverage your manhood just to sell some records, i can't support his ****, especially when the music is sub par.

Maybe I missed the post one here, but none of his antics are ground breaking. Ive just seen some people saying he's similar to those three artist you mention. But in other forms of social media not here. Its not the opinion of most on here as a whole. We are just here for the music .

You gotta understand that when he does do something out of the ordinary and we post something like "amazing," we aren't necessarily being serious. You gotta have some type of humor in you if you're a thug fan.

I don't mean to stir the pot but a lot of the people who have something negative to say about thug are either pushing 40 or fans of lyrical/real rap.

He might as well come out the closet cuz it's obvious. My thing is when people keep saying he's trollin or joking. What straight man is gonna fake being extra moist for this long for attention? If you straight how would you even be comfortable doing this? If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck. If the music is good Ima bump it regardless but like I said before this extra **** is funny style.

Thugger could come out and say he loves sucking d for all I care

I listen to the music, don't really care what artists got going on outside of that.

People say they don't care about the image or persona of the artist...and they only here for the music but that's not true.

I guarantee you if Childish Gambino started making the hardest trap **** of all time, ya'll wouldn't be able to take it seriously because the image don't match the music.

Last edited:
Some of yall sound exactly how thug looks.

Sie note- if he likes dudes, so be it, i dont mind, but you aint gotta act gangsta and then put it in your music.

I listen to freddie mercury, dude was a homo foreal, i doubt he was gayer then thug, but he wasnt talmbout half the gay stuff thug does.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom