Young Rilla and Waka Flocka - March 5 @Club Posh in Gary,Indiana

That's a good look Rilla.

If I lived in Gary, I wouldn't come, but I'd definitely hit you up afterwards to get the play by play
pimp.gif

But seriously, good @$%@
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Yo this truly is good +### tho my dude...

...you've come along way from startin' every post with ''Rilla Speaking'', FreeTheChief, and ''keystyling.''

Keep grindin' G - you on your way...

...[King Clifford Of Bankhead] It's motivation!! [/King Clifford Of Bankhead].

!$%$ man you got it. I ain't came that long of a way yet tho.. I got a trek in front of me, but I'm Oscar Mike tho.. not always fast, but always moving forward.. ..  despite the "love" some Nters display. I love all you guys man, even tho they do try to front me off like I'm Wale or some !$%$ 
grin.gif
real #%*+ tho..

autograph.  Have it say "to my homegirl Milkshake"
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How I look tho? Aye uh.. Mr. Waka... there's a chick I sorta almost kinda know right.. we'll just call her "milkshake..." right.. and uh... nah I'm cool.... I'll tell him you said whattup tho if we speak or sum'n
nerd.gif
LOL... I know if a dude told me about a chick named "Milkshake" in a club I'd be like "Where she at?"
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I know right!? And don't tell him you kinda know me, FOOL. Just be like "yea, my homegirl Milkshake...she wanna autograph"
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Yo this truly is good +### tho my dude...

...you've come along way from startin' every post with ''Rilla Speaking'', FreeTheChief, and ''keystyling.''

Keep grindin' G - you on your way...

...[King Clifford Of Bankhead] It's motivation!! [/King Clifford Of Bankhead].

!$%$ man you got it. I ain't came that long of a way yet tho.. I got a trek in front of me, but I'm Oscar Mike tho.. not always fast, but always moving forward.. ..  despite the "love" some Nters display. I love all you guys man, even tho they do try to front me off like I'm Wale or some !$%$ 
grin.gif
real #%*+ tho..

autograph.  Have it say "to my homegirl Milkshake"
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How I look tho? Aye uh.. Mr. Waka... there's a chick I sorta almost kinda know right.. we'll just call her "milkshake..." right.. and uh... nah I'm cool.... I'll tell him you said whattup tho if we speak or sum'n
nerd.gif
LOL... I know if a dude told me about a chick named "Milkshake" in a club I'd be like "Where she at?"
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I know right!? And don't tell him you kinda know me, FOOL. Just be like "yea, my homegirl Milkshake...she wanna autograph"
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Wait, you're serious tho? I'm just not the guy for the job, sorry. It just ain't in me to be an accessory to softcore groupidity
grin.gif
. Good luck tho..

Bump...

And FTR, for some reason I'm now 100% committed to tryna get this milkshake autograph thing done
grin.gif
. I thought about it and realized it would be a specuial brand of "NT awesome" if I had a tagged pic of waka signing an autograph to a screen name on NT
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
That's why you my @#**% famlay... On Larry I got you IF I got some extras on deck after i finish grinding it out.
grin.gif

conjur conjur conjur yea i dont drinks no more vodka.. and u can catch me at the bar gettin slizzed wit wocka flocka

When I first read the title to this thread I thought it said "Ric Jilla and Waka Flocka" and it made me wonder what ever happen to that dude Ric Jilla?
Good luck on your performance hope everything goes well. I would go but I'm not a fan of  Waka Flocka & never heard any of your music

Originally Posted by slick bandit

When I first read the title to this thread I thought it said "Ric Jilla and Waka Flocka" and it made me wonder what ever happen to that dude Ric Jilla?
Good luck on your performance hope everything goes well. I would go but I'm not a fan of� Waka Flocka & never heard any of your music
I get that a lot actually
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
... I $$%@@ with the man tho. He's a cool $$# dude and always keep the dro lit when I'm around at least
grin.gif
.. TIME produced this one btw. Aye TIME, gGet at me BOY
nerd.gif

LarryIndiana219 wrote:
Originally Posted by slick bandit

Good luck on your performance hope everything goes well. I would go but I'm not a fan of� Waka Flocka & never heard any of your music
I get that a lot actually
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
... I $$%@@ with the man tho. He's a cool $$# dude and always keep the dro lit when I'm around at least
grin.gif
.. TIME produced this one btw. Aye TIME, gGet at me BOY
nerd.gif

I'll check this out when I get home, youtube is blocked at work. I just seen that Gary Indiana unappreicated thread there need to be a Gary appreciation, people sleep.

It's not called "sleep" when you choose to not see the light. It's called HATE. People hate. Ain't too many people sleep tho, trust me. I get love all over the globe, not just locally. I don't got a milliion fans, but I got 10 or 12 in every place I've ever been
grin.gif
. That's cool.... right now..

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Police: 8 teens shot while leaving concert in Gary[/h1]
March 6, 2010 6:09 PM | No Comments| UPDATED STORY

Police today said no arrests had been made in the shooting of eight teenage boys leaving a concert at a skating rink in Gary Friday night.

Gary Police Cpl. Gabrielle King said "chaos broke loose" when a fight took place during the Friday night event at World of Skates and security advised attendees to leave.

Police said the shooting started in the parking lot.

The wounded teens were transported to three area hospitals, where some remained Saturday.

Police said they ranged in age from 14 to 18, with wounds in the legs, wrist, stomach or back. King said injuries weren't believed to be life-threatening.

King said Saturday evening no arrests had been made. A message seeking comment was left at World of Skates.

King said the wounded weren't clear on what prompted the shooting.

I won't laugh or say anything until I find out our lil homie is aite...

...anybody heard from 'em?

i was thinking the same...it's kind of strange how he hasn't posted...

Back
Top Bottom