Young Rilla and Waka Flocka - March 5 @Club Posh in Gary,Indiana

Never even heard of it... you know what's funny, when I hit 65-S there's these two cities called like Whitesville and Brownsburg or something... right? Do you get a funny feeling around those places like I do
grin.gif
. I be checking my car temp and gas meter and ++%@ . It's like I'm leaving from Gary and arriving in Nap but I gotta drive through 1864 to get there.

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Never even heard of it... you know what's funny, when I hit 65-S there's these two cities called like Whitesville and Brownsburg or something... right? Do you get a funny feeling around those places like I do
grin.gif
. I be checking my car temp and gas meter and ++%@ . It's like I'm leaving from Gary and arriving in Nap but I gotta drive through 1864 to get there.
I think it's Brownsville or something like that....just a country town really from what i remember...i've got fam in Indianapolis so they would go down there every now and then...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

grin.gif
I think it's Brownsville or something like that....just a country town really from what i remember...i've got fam in Indianapolis so they would go down there every now and then...
Yeah sum'n like that... Alls I know is every single time I see the sign on the highway I make that Seymour CAKE face...

(0_o) I'm cool...

Yo this truly is good +### tho my dude...

...you've come along way from startin' every post with ''Rilla Speaking'', FreeTheChief, and ''keystyling.''

Keep grindin' G - you on your way...

...[King Clifford Of Bankhead] It's motivation!! [/King Clifford Of Bankhead].

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

...you've come along way from startin' every post with ''Rilla Speaking'', FreeTheChief, and ''keystyling.''

!$%$ man you got it. I ain't came that long of a way yet tho.. I got a trek in front of me, but I'm Oscar Mike tho.. not always fast, but always moving forward.. ..  despite the "love" some Nters display. I love all you guys man, even tho they do try to front me off like I'm Wale or some !$%$ 
grin.gif

ah, sounds a lil familiar now.. never been though. I've been to more parts of Georgia than Indiana
laugh.gif
Wouldn't blame ya.
laugh.gif

!$%$ man you got it. I ain't came that long of a way yet tho.. I got a trek in front of me, but I'm Oscar Mike tho.. not always fast, but always moving forward.. ..  despite the "love" some Nters display. I love all you guys man, even tho they do try to front me off like I'm Wale or some !$%$ 
grin.gif
real #%*+ tho..

autograph.  Have it say "to my homegirl Milkshake"
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

i'll come i still have a lil ****ish side that would love a flockaxghettochick event, post yo twitter so i can get that update church
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

grin.gif
real #%*+ tho..

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How I look tho? Aye uh.. Mr. Waka... there's a chick I sorta almost kinda know right.. we'll just call her "milkshake..." right.. and uh... nah I'm cool.... I'll tell him you said whattup tho if we speak or sum'n
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

grin.gif
real #%*+ tho..

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How I look tho? Aye uh.. Mr. Waka... there's a chick I sorta almost kinda know right.. we'll just call her "milkshake..." right.. and uh... nah I'm cool.... I'll tell him you said whattup tho if we speak or sum'n
nerd.gif
LOL... I know if a dude told me about a chick named "Milkshake" in a club I'd be like "Where she at?"
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Either way, it's been great to see you come up on NT, man.  From your in-depth stories about your love life to your poetry posts, it's like NT's been with you every step of the way. (Pause)
pimp.gif

Yo send me some of you music when you get a chance.....

I thought Flocka got shot....dude recovered that quick?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Yo send me some of you music when you get a chance.....

I thought Flocka got shot....dude recovered that quick?
I guess..

They said the dude that shot him was a cooperate thug. (WHAT THE #%+$?!)

^Thanks homie. Aye man why l I gotta be the only educated brother I know that %*@%* with Wacka yho? I be needing some decent tomfoolery in my rotation. What's good man? Why ya'll gotta think so hard about stuff all the time? Can't a @#%%* just flail his dreads and get crunk one time?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

tell waka to come do a show over here in san francisco
NO.

laugh.gif
4reals though
Like dizzamn jack, I'm  only opening for the %*%++.. I ain't his homie or his agent or none of that. I can't just up and ask for favors and %%$@ 
laugh.gif

good luck. if i was in indiana or close then i'd come out to support...i feel you on attending a waka show. i wanna but uh...
lol. he's never coming to nyc to perform tho.

wonder how it'd go..

tell waka to come do a show over here in san francisco
NO.

laugh.gif
4reals though
Like dizzamn jack, I'm  only opening for the %*%++.. I ain't his homie or his agent or none of that. I can't just up and ask for favors and %%$@ 
laugh.gif

damn... hint it to the !$*$$ if you can
laugh.gif

rock the crowd though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom