Young Jeezy - The Recession 2 OUT NOW!!!!!

If u think jeezy> Ross musically idk what to tell u. Gotta be a Ohio thing

Exactly. I never really cared for any of his stuff after 101. Save for a few tracks on the recession.

NT is really the only place I ever see Jeezy slander. Streets still rock with him whenever he drops. Church in These Streets is probably his only flop that most don't rock with.

TOD3 got plenty of play down here. His shows stay selling out as well.

Crazy how Jeezy has sold out tours year after year... Ross never has that.

So how has Jeezy really fell off, when people still paying to see him?

Like when was the last time Ross had a solo tour?

Now this I def agree with and noticed. I never hear anyone talking about a Rick Ross (or MMG) tour. But as far as the music itself, Ross' has been better for a very long time

I don't think Jeezy fell off, it's just cool to say it's over for him BUT he's colder now which is expected when you've been in the game for 15 years so it's unfair.

All jeezy peers passed him years ago. Ross, Gucci and if u wanna even include gotti. They all put out better projects, he just has a dog *** following and rightfully so seeing he was one of the pioneers in that lane. Ross never was a "selling out multiple tours" type of artist but it's not even fair to compare their resumes, it's a win for Ross by a landslide. Out of all the dude's it would be cool to hate why him? :lol: I get the cool to hate the camel thing but jeezy? We could be hating way bigger dude's like moist *** drake.

I think at the later stages of one's career in hip hop comes down to two things, the foundation you laid and the business moves made behind closed doors. That said, Jeezy didn't do bad in the long run, he just got out-paced by dudes who did those two things I mentioned much better.

That's subjective because I definitely don't think all those dudes "passed" Jeezy. Matter of fact, they all probably look up to him outside of Gucci for obvious reasons.

Let's be honest here. Gucci's music since he's been out hasn't been the greatest either.

Like I said before, only on NT is Jeezy washed. Dude still has an extremely loyal fan base.

Loyal fan base don't mean u hot either. Everytime dude comes to my city it sells out, he call it his second home. At the same time none of those people are listening to his new **** either. When we go out only jeezy getting played is pre 09. The real is back and tod 2 are the last 2 projects of his I revisit from time to time. And since Gucci been home his music hasn't been the best but if we counting careers from 2010 to current c'mon now. And Ross last project trumps anything jeezy put out in damn near a decade.

Snow in a weird spot because he tried to show maturity with Church in these Streets and people didn't want to hear that from him. Came back and dropped TD3 and cats wasn't really rocking with that neither. Crazy to think Jeezy music was better when he didn't know how to rap. :lol:

TD3 had some joints, but the quality was trash.

He still got a crazy following and NT def ain't the only place that slanders him, but "So Icy NT" been going hard with the Snow slander for years...only place where no matter how minuscule the move is, that Gucci does...jeezy must somehow feel pressured. :lol:

I been saying Jeezy is straight. His music has fell off but his fan base rocks with him heavy. You would rather have that then be one of these trendy dudes that's hot for 2 years and done. Everybody don't wanna be "hot" or poppin on the gram. You don't need that if you older dude that's learned the business and made the right moves with your money.

How are you not listening to Ross? He's better than both jeezy and Gucci

Back
Top Bottom