Young Jazz's first music video tell me what you think

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Ain't gonna front she is kinda cute and she can sing.
embarassed.gif

devil.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

ah okay good deal.
Well my 2 cents. She can't sing and the lyrics were meh. But plenty of people have made careers off of crap.
She needs a gimmick.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

ah okay good deal.
Well my 2 cents. She can't sing and the lyrics were meh. But plenty of people have made careers off of crap.
She needs a gimmick.

I think that was terrible. All of it. The whole collective of music, lyrics, visual, etc. was awful. I watched the entire video only to see if it would get worse, and it did.

I think that was terrible. All of it. The whole collective of music, lyrics, visual, etc. was awful. I watched the entire video only to see if it would get worse, and it did.

I'ma tell you straight up. She need a lot of work on everything. Songwriting, singing, everything. That beat is atrocious too...
ohwell.gif
You should buy some beats from me 
wink.gif

I'ma tell you straight up. She need a lot of work on everything. Songwriting, singing, everything. That beat is atrocious too...
ohwell.gif
You should buy some beats from me 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

yo...that's your sister and you're playing her lover in the video?

correct me if i'm wrong
That's what I was asking myself watching the video. Like damn y'all get down like that? the part when she was getting close to him made me cringe like woah ain't that your sister dude? I guess OP just want to keep it in the family.  

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

yo...that's your sister and you're playing her lover in the video?

correct me if i'm wrong
That's what I was asking myself watching the video. Like damn y'all get down like that? the part when she was getting close to him made me cringe like woah ain't that your sister dude? I guess OP just want to keep it in the family.  

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Switched up the title with the quickness lol

I had to i forgot that i was on NT we're just close friends. We don't do that around here . lol , thanks for the honest comments. good look .

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Switched up the title with the quickness lol

I had to i forgot that i was on NT we're just close friends. We don't do that around here . lol , thanks for the honest comments. good look .

Back
Top Bottom