Young Jazz's first music video tell me what you think

eh, it all honesty, vagina and reduced melanin aside, she got a lot of work to do. I hope she didn't pay for that beat also cause it def wasn't the business. If she works hard she can def be a problem tho. Would've like to see more body shots too
laugh.gif

eh, it all honesty, vagina and reduced melanin aside, she got a lot of work to do. I hope she didn't pay for that beat also cause it def wasn't the business. If she works hard she can def be a problem tho. Would've like to see more body shots too
laugh.gif

feel like i went back to the 90s...its proly bcz of the extra wack beat

feel like i went back to the 90s...its proly bcz of the extra wack beat

That +*%+ sucked. Looked like it was filmed while waiting in line to see Diary of a Mad Black Woman. Her voice
sick.gif

That +*%+ sucked. Looked like it was filmed while waiting in line to see Diary of a Mad Black Woman. Her voice
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

sick.gif

NTers are ruthless
laugh.gif

Bottom line, OP she needs a lot of work.

sick.gif

NTers are ruthless
laugh.gif

Bottom line, OP she needs a lot of work.

sick.gif

and dude nasty peacoat 

chick can get it though were the same age ill do what son in the video aint

sick.gif

and dude nasty peacoat 

chick can get it though were the same age ill do what son in the video aint

props for making this *+!+ with just a blackberry, i mean, you guys used a preloaded ringtone for the beat, recorded a voice note and then shot the video all with one phone

pimp.gif

props for making this *+!+ with just a blackberry, i mean, you guys used a preloaded ringtone for the beat, recorded a voice note and then shot the video all with one phone

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

pimp.gif
eek.gif
ether

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

pimp.gif
eek.gif
ether

Back
Top Bottom