YOUNG BUCKS AUCTION:EVERY THING MUST GO

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Young Buck was a decent artist but theres no way he deserved anymore from 50.

Even though some of his music is appreciated most of it was trash to the general public. He shoulda learned to step his game up or just play his position.

And yeah 8 mil over the course of 6 years is NOTHING to celebs.
You gotta live up to an image, you cant drive around in 20K cars and you gotta provide for ya boys.

It's unfortunate but thats one the perks of being a celebrity.

not true people like Adrian Grenier Leo Dicaprio don't really stunt
and he lives in nashville...he could've had a fleet of old school cars and been straight..
this. most of those old school cars can be restored for 30-40k MAX

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Young Buck was a decent artist but theres no way he deserved anymore from 50.

Even though some of his music is appreciated most of it was trash to the general public. He shoulda learned to step his game up or just play his position.

And yeah 8 mil over the course of 6 years is NOTHING to celebs.
You gotta live up to an image, you cant drive around in 20K cars and you gotta provide for ya boys.

It's unfortunate but thats one the perks of being a celebrity.

not true people like Adrian Grenier Leo Dicaprio don't really stunt
and he lives in nashville...he could've had a fleet of old school cars and been straight..
this. most of those old school cars can be restored for 30-40k MAX

Originally Posted by dtor

how do u know this is real?
because .gov is a big joke
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

8 mill isn't a lot over 6 years for a celeb.
1 mil will have you set for life in Nashville, TN.  Most of you would be disgusted if you saw how far your money goes there when it comes to real estate.
Buck could have paid $300K for a 3,500-4,000 square foot home outside of city limits.  Another $200K would have bought him an exotic, a couple of old
schools, and two more bikes to get crushed under. 
This man should have at least 3 million in his pocket as we speak.

Sad situation.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

8 mill isn't a lot over 6 years for a celeb.
1 mil will have you set for life in Nashville, TN.  Most of you would be disgusted if you saw how far your money goes there when it comes to real estate.
Buck could have paid $300K for a 3,500-4,000 square foot home outside of city limits.  Another $200K would have bought him an exotic, a couple of old
schools, and two more bikes to get crushed under. 
This man should have at least 3 million in his pocket as we speak.

Sad situation.

Don't even know who this clown is but how are some of you feeling sympathy for some guy not paying taxes and then getting all of his material goods repossessed?

Srsly, a LV holster??

Don't even know who this clown is but how are some of you feeling sympathy for some guy not paying taxes and then getting all of his material goods repossessed?

Srsly, a LV holster??

I will never in my life feel bad for someone who made a substantial amount of money and lost it because they're too ignorant and uneducated to realize what an opportunity they have. He didn't lose it because a natural disaster took out his home and his possessions, he didn't lose it because he had to put up all his assets to pay for a family members medical bills, and he didn't lose it because someone like Bernie Madoff screwed him over.....he lost it because he's an idiot.

I do feel bad for people who lost all their stuff and had no control over it....not idiots who can't manage to have millions of dollars without buying unnecessary material things like enormous diamond necklaces and ridiculously stupid looking gun holsters.

I will never in my life feel bad for someone who made a substantial amount of money and lost it because they're too ignorant and uneducated to realize what an opportunity they have. He didn't lose it because a natural disaster took out his home and his possessions, he didn't lose it because he had to put up all his assets to pay for a family members medical bills, and he didn't lose it because someone like Bernie Madoff screwed him over.....he lost it because he's an idiot.

I do feel bad for people who lost all their stuff and had no control over it....not idiots who can't manage to have millions of dollars without buying unnecessary material things like enormous diamond necklaces and ridiculously stupid looking gun holsters.

Nek32 wrote:

Bingo.

Nek32 wrote:

Bingo.

Originally Posted by Nek32

/THREAD

/THREAD

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

/THREAD

Back
Top Bottom