YOU WANT A FRESH LINE UP THE FORMULA IS $70

31pMgLkgp4L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

+

Andis%20T-Outliner%20Trimmer.jpg

=

steveHarvey_steve_800x600_121220070322.jpg

straight edge razor is clutch, glad i copped one a while ago, which reminds me i gotta grab some blades
ive been sleeping on the t-liner though

yeah I got these too. Good investment, but I don't cut my own hair I cut my brothers and he cuts mine.

I have a t liner but doesn't give me a sharp line up.

I go to the barbershop to get a edge up for 5 bucks with a razor.

Been using a straight razor for about 6 years now. Def helps out keeping the line fresh until the larger hairs grow over the line. That's when you use the outline clippers.

i want to learn how to use the razor but im scared ima cut myself or mess up my line-up

it took me a bit to get used to it but once i did my line up was
pimp.gif
. i stopped lining my self up though and grew my hair out
ohwell.gif

I need a lineup soooo bad, but I just can't risk letting somebody mess my head up. Rough look (nappy..no line)>messed up lineup/haircut IMO

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

What name brand straight razor do yall use? Link?

magic straight razor, gotta buy disposable blades separate though. total of about $14-15 at sally's with the blades.

http://bestgroomingtools....e-magic-razor-p-265.html

and it ain't that hard to line yourself up though. first time i lined myself up with a razor ended up feeling that burning sensation when i wiped it with alcohol afterwards.
only thing i don't like is that it dries out your skin where you did it hella fast.

Originally Posted by romedadude

I need a lineup soooo bad, but I just can't risk letting somebody mess my head up. Rough look (nappy..no line)>messed up lineup/haircut IMO
Why dont you just go to a barber that you usually go to?

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

when you use the straight razor to do your lineup, doesnt it make the hair grow back thicker?

not really in about 3-4 days ur freshness is gone but your line is still straight then little hairs grow back so basically once you use rzors it makes it easier for your next shape up

regarding the starting off part of straight edge razors, i suggest doing some reading/watching videos on how to use them. I learned fairly quickly but i did cut myself sometimes and on occasion i still do to this day. all worth it in the end.

Back
Top Bottom