You Like Men If You Dont Like These New Kim K Pics Vol. MASS LOVERS UNITE

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by JordanJayyy7

naw dude kourtney.
grin.gif

294q4ap.gif
Khloe's personality in Kim or Kourtney would be fantastic. Sounds lame, but oh well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

That mass is augmented, just like her nose and lips. I'm a connoisseur and that's not even a natural shape bruh.

Her butt blew up at the same time as her fame.

kim-kardashian-plastic-surgery-before-after.jpg

Shes hot but shes a schlore

There are millions of beautiful women out here. I refuse to put this schmut on a pedestal and drool over her. 

Chicks in the Cute/Fine girls thread >*

Thank You!

its not her looks that i got a problem with, its her underserved sense of accomplishment (read: fame).

why is this a thread?

The pics are average. Nothing we haven't seen. It's a pointless thread. "look its Kim K....again".

If you gonna make a thread she better be bent over with no draws on sucking a popsicle or something sheesh

Originally Posted by MonStar1

why is this a thread?

The pics are average. Nothing we haven't seen. It's a pointless thread. "look its Kim K....again".

If you gonna make a thread she better be bent over with no draws on sucking a popsicle or something sheesh

you would of saved more energy just pressing the back button

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

why is this a thread?

you would of saved more energy just pressing the back button

You couldve saved more money switching to Geico...but we both didn't

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

MMmmm her body is  STUPID NICE
Would listen to her talk for 1 hr for a chance to dry hump her left thigh...

Son.........

When chics have nudes and even sex tapes out, why guys continue to get excited for pictures is beyond me. They're not even very scantily clad or exposing.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

When chics have nudes and even sex tapes out, why guys continue to get excited for pictures is beyond me. They're not even very scantily clad or exposing.
That

why is this a thread?

This 

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

MMmmm her body is  STUPID NICE
Would listen to her talk for 1 hr for a chance to dry hump her left thigh...

Son.........
soo srs. as previously stated..

I would... watch her full wedding special on E on a black and white bubble tv... sitting next to khloe

I would ...let Khloe tie me up with sausage links and violate me repeatedly throughout a 3-day wkend

then give her a piggy back ride to work in the morning

I would... cut off my own two arms (
grin.gif
) and offer them up to the gods, in hopes that they reincarnate as her next 2 tampons...

I would... take shots of her soaked-in bathwater after she back to back smanged ALL of her exes...and chase it with Dubra
sick.gif

I would...order 146 wallet-sized photos of her "cry face", then assemble them into a collage of sorts on the ceiling over my bed...

...just to have those purple bikini bottoms
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Khloe's personality in Kim or Kourtney would be fantastic. Sounds lame, but oh well
laugh.gif

AGREED
294q4ap.gif
You guys realize all three of those girls are complete !@%+%@* right? On the TV she might say some funny stuff and not be a little baby like Kim but they're all rich snobs.
Out of the three from what ive seen Kourtney would most likely have the best personality but thats still unlikely. Look who she's married too. 

Point is there's no point in bringing up personality because none of them have good personalities. They're all !@%+%@*. So just continue with posting pictures of Kim because her being hott as hell is all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom