You Like Men If You Dont Like These New Kim K Pics Vol. MASS LOVERS UNITE

pimp.gif
DAUMN

She looks very nice from the front. But her butt looks gross.

Let me get kendall instead.

tumblr_lzf016UZTQ1r6m8jao1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm not an expert on mass like the rest of NT, but is this supposed to be natural?
nerd.gif
The question about whether or not its attractive is irrelevant cause I know what NT likes, but is the consensus on this that this is a natural, human shaped gluteus maximus?
I'm gonna say it's not natural, based on the pic goldenchild posted, and just how her butt is shaped. It looks better than a lot of those injection filled stripper
chicks, but still has a fake look. If she were to twerk like somebody mentioned, it wouldn't move at all (along with her being a corpse in the bedroom anyway).

The best looking fake butt in the biz is Rosa Acosta. She has the most natural looking fake butt without it being overblown (Mz Pebblez, Lacey Duvalle) or flat 

out awkward looking.

Something about the mass just looks off maybe it's the thigh to %#@ ratio, kinda looks like a chicken on steroids

I'd still smash that fake mass though

*prepares flame suit*

Sometimes Kim K's behind looks on point, other time it just doesnt look right on her. Like its TOO big and not shaped. I prefer a a nicely shaped, round butt.

^^LMAOOO
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i didnt think i had to go in but uhh...

I would... watch her full wedding special on E on a black and white bubble tv... sitting next to khloe

I would ...let Khloe tie me up with sausage links and violate me repeatedly throughout a 3-day wkend

then give her a piggy back ride to work in the morning

I would... cut off my own two arms (
grin.gif
) and offer them up to the gods, in hopes that they reincarnate as her next 2 tampons...

I would... take shots of her soaked-in bathwater after she back to back smanged ALL of her exes...and chase it with Dubra
sick.gif

I would...order 146 wallet-sized photos of her "cry face", then assemble them into a collage of sorts on the ceiling over my bed...

...just to have those purple bikini bottoms
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by taymane23

didnt you say you wasnt 18 in anotha thread you flodgin brothaEdit: how old is kendall tho me gusta
I said i wasnt 18 when i went to las vegas. That was 2 summers ago.
Kendall's 16
ChrisHansenRight.jpg

Perfectly leagle where i'm from.

Chick is nice face and body wise and yes, I would smash. But it's time to knock this chick off the pedestal. Too much fake mess and I'm not just talking about body parts. And I agree with DC, there are better looking women in all of the appreciation threads(not just black).

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

That mass is augmented, just like her nose and lips. I'm a connoisseur and that's not even a natural shape bruh.
Her butt blew up at the same time as her fame.

Shes hot but shes a schlore

There are millions of beautiful women out here. I refuse to put this schmut on a pedestal and drool over her. 

Chicks in the Cute/Fine girls thread >*

That's what irks me the most is the unnatural shape

Back
Top Bottom