You have one vote for the HOF, Nash or AI?

I know Player A/Player B threads aren't allowed, but please settle a discussion between a friend and I. If you had one vote for the HOF, who would youpick? I'm not gonna voice my opinion because it can sway people. Discuss NT.

Wow, this is a GOOD one!! Lets see, based on 2 MVPs and to just go against what the two above me have said, im gonna go with S.Nash.

BOth will get in, but I go with Iverson cuz he (almost) single-handedly got the Sixers to the finals. Nash hasn't

Just because AI has had some rough seasons recently, people are already forgetting how good he was and his impact on the game?

He is one of the best scorers to ever play the game and when you factor in his height, it's even more impressive. 13 seasons of averaging over 20 ppg. Heplayed a BIG part in ushering in the new-era of the NBA, after MJ retired. IMO, he was the biggest part of basketball culture in the early 2000s, even morethan the other superstars like Kobe, VC, Shaq, etc.

I'm a big Nash fan, but even I have to go with AI. He did it over his whole career, where Nash took a few years to become a bigtime player.

I have a bad feeling about this thread...

That said, i'm going with Nash. All the reason to elect either one amount to a wash. So with that, i'm just going with the player i like more.

AI...

Nash doesn't even deserve to be in. The only reason he will get in is because voters think that they owe it to him because of the 2 MVPs.

Without Dantoni, Nash would have never won 2 MVPs.

He was on HGH with Mike. Nash get's a ~ by his name.

A.I. easily.

You have to go with A.I.

2001 MVP
1997 Rookie of the Year
7 time All- NBA
4 time scoring champion
7 time minutes played leauge leader
2 time NBA steals leader
10 time NBA All Star
2 time NBA All Star Game MVP
5 all time in points per game average

He actually has got to Finals, he is probably thr best small scorer in the history of the NBA.

IversonHipHop1.jpg

iconphotostwo128258-nba-nov-07-pist-allen-iverson.jpg

allen-iverson-4-med.jpg

allen_iverson-_300_071112.jpg

aistopngo.jpg

a_iverson_1.jpg

sk20081105a1a.jpg

AACG022~Allen-Iverson-with-2001-MVP-Trophy-Photofile-Posters.jpg

Allen%20Iverson-1.JPG

roll.gif

This isn't even a question.

AI

I think Steve is very good pure point with a few good years left. And unlike alot of people on here I think he deserved one of those MVPs.

But come on, this isn't that close.
laugh.gif

I'm gonna have to go with A.I.
Loved how he and the Sixers came into LA and stole game one back in 01'
Then they got steamrolled
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mw2889

AI...

Nash doesn't even deserve to be in. The only reason he will get in is because voters think that they owe it to him because of the 2 MVPs.

AI

Without Mike D's offensive system Nash was putting up average stats (Good but NOT HOF worthy). Look at Duhon is doing this year compared to the numbers hewas putting up with the Bulls. Amare stats are down D Lee's stats are up. Looking back on it I don't even know if Nash deserves those MVPs.

Back
Top Bottom