You guys ever read your horoscope?

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Horoscopes do not tell the truth. They are vague generalizations that can be interpreted in several ways. You should never put too much stock into these things.
ehh, some of the brightest people I know are DEEP into astrology and such. I mean, I def think there are some interesting things once you get into the charts and stuff.

I def wouldn't say they pertain to individuals, and the descriptions seem vague, but they are helpful to me.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Horoscopes do not tell the truth. They are vague generalizations that can be interpreted in several ways. You should never put too much stock into these things.
ehh, some of the brightest people I know are DEEP into astrology and such. I mean, I def think there are some interesting things once you get into the charts and stuff.

I def wouldn't say they pertain to individuals, and the descriptions seem vague, but they are helpful to me.
glasses.gif

I never read my horoscope either, but after reading this i decided to take a peek at mine. Exactly what i needed to hear. Props OP 
pimp.gif

I never read my horoscope either, but after reading this i decided to take a peek at mine. Exactly what i needed to hear. Props OP 
pimp.gif

I guess her horoscope says that it would benefit her if she had a relationship. This could be interpreted to be with a new guy...

Sorry to break it to you, but women are more gullible when it comes to horoscopes.

I guess her horoscope says that it would benefit her if she had a relationship. This could be interpreted to be with a new guy...

Sorry to break it to you, but women are more gullible when it comes to horoscopes.

Back
Top Bottom