You guys ever read your horoscope?

I use to mess with this one chick who I believed based her relationship compatibility on horoscope signs. She would mess with other dudes and all, but when it came down to long term relationships she always went for leos.

I'm not into zodiacs, but my friend was insisting on reading our sign description and, I'm not gonna lie, some of that stuff described me spot on. I'm still not going to be reading horoscopes though.

I'm not into zodiacs, but my friend was insisting on reading our sign description and, I'm not gonna lie, some of that stuff described me spot on. I'm still not going to be reading horoscopes though.

lol, op tell me my horoscope for today (scorpio)

curious as to what it would say
grin.gif

--I dont look to read it and dont believe in it...
--But if I run across it while skimming through a magazine or reading the newspaper I'll take 2 seconds out of my day to read it.

--I dont look to read it and dont believe in it...
--But if I run across it while skimming through a magazine or reading the newspaper I'll take 2 seconds out of my day to read it.

I used to when I was a kid, yeah
laugh.gif

Those who take it seriously and base their life heavily on it are real dumb though. It's a great uplifter or something to look out for when it says something bad though.

I used to when I was a kid, yeah
laugh.gif

Those who take it seriously and base their life heavily on it are real dumb though. It's a great uplifter or something to look out for when it says something bad though.

Horoscopes do not tell the truth. They are vague generalizations that can be interpreted in several ways. You should never put too much stock into these things.

Horoscopes do not tell the truth. They are vague generalizations that can be interpreted in several ways. You should never put too much stock into these things.

take it with a grain of salt. some people (read: females) take it way too literally and base their lives around them.. it's not that serious.

take it with a grain of salt. some people (read: females) take it way too literally and base their lives around them.. it's not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom