You better take these *^&%$ pictures down! ( GF related)

Originally Posted by Nawth21

smh.gif
give your feelings about this issue Nawth

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

enphan its gonna be alright bro
grin.gif

i know it will be.

it's always alright over in these parts, 'patna

lol you were borderline saving dude bro i was showin dude pictures cause at first he doubted it was my chick and that she was just a drunk female but if youcan honestly say you'd rather get it in with his chick not sayin my chicks kim k. than I will never post in this thread again

Originally Posted by FifthName

Anyone claiming they would take OP's girl over TALKAZ' is lying
smh.gif

I would take op girl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
shes not that bad and im sure

op headgame>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.talkazgirl head game
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol im not asking for props i simply posted cuz op stated are you to busy fapping to your avy like I dont have a chick lol but you really just said kim k iswack my man i'm starting to question if you even like girls i mean (jay-z voice) "whatchu want me to do i'm sorry"(jay-z voice)
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

it aint even about what SHE looks like...

dude posted a question in a topic completely unrelated to where you took it...

AND you was trynna go hard, for what?

"disrespecting his girl", for what?

you corny, b.

you posted your chick like we were about to hop all on your nuts like "OH, SHES THE SEXIEST 60 LBS I'VE EVER SEEN"

you tried to get the LULZ and it didn't work out too well...

well, besides matt gassing you.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I gotta throw an energizer in the threads at times... I only visit these threads for the comedy aspect. Why wouldnt I get it up to level 10 if I can
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

dr. phil? ......are we talking about hurting feelings now on niketalk? its all in fun pimp juice gotta love nike talk this is why i stopped lurking and finally joined this thread is definetely making my day go by fast
smile.gif
nah, not dr. phil

not saving anyone either...

i just think you're corny for

a.) going hard on dudes girl for no reason

b.) posting your chick, not once, not twice, but THREE times....and getting ZERO props (i bet you thought it was gonna turn out diff, right? i mean, i've seen those same three pictures posted like 100 times in the past 3 months alone...we see her....weve seen her....now you can stop...seriously.)

c.) continuing such antics after being called out

so, i let my thoughts toward such be known.....

and hit you with the hee early....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

HUH? NOT TO GOOD WITH DIGITAL ARTS N THT STUFF MY BOY JUST HAS THEM IN HIS PHOTOBUCKET DOES IT LOOK LIKE THAT THOUGH CRANK?

Funny +$! post I must say.

My 2*, OP's girl is not my style. I prefer talkaz. Either way, more pics of both would be better.

you can have a girl and still fap to kim k. I probably would. Besides, it gives us ladies a break for the evening.

dr. phil? ......are we talking about hurting feelings now on niketalk? its all in fun pimp juice gotta love nike talk this is why i stopped lurking and finally joined this thread is definetely making my day go by fast
smile.gif
nah, not dr. phil

not saving anyone either...

i just think you're corny for

a.) going hard on dudes girl for no reason

b.) posting your chick, not once, not twice, but THREE times....and getting ZERO props (i bet you thought it was gonna turn out diff, right? i mean, i've seen those same three pictures posted like 100 times in the past 3 months alone...we see her....weve seen her....now you can stop...seriously.)

c.) continuing such antics after being called out

so, i let my thoughts toward such be known.....

and hit you with the hee early....
really son? did you not type out a 10 good lines about me being greg odom in that failure of pyp for no reason other than to entertain yourself? imean i agree dude was trying to hard and prolly expected som NT cheers but seriously lets keep it 100.

you can have a girl and still fap to kim k. I probably would. Besides, it gives us ladies a break for the evening.
what possible reason could you have for wating a break

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Im wondering the same

I'd also have talkaz girl over the OP's but then again different strokes for different folks... Wouldn't be no fun if everyone liked the same girlsya dig?

This post is the same as having a religious argument on NT, N's will just go IN fo theirs

Originally Posted by ericberry14

unless your a vampire i think every dude takes a 3 day vacation every month.

Back
Top Bottom