You better take these *^&%$ pictures down! ( GF related)

I'm having too much fun enjoying the now
smile.gif
I'd rather pass the opportunity by then regret missing out on stuff, like alone time with my soon to behusband, buying a house, that sort of thing.

I really want a puppy! omg i cant wait to move and get a dog
laugh.gif

I knew you didn't mean anything by it - It's true
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Yet ANOTHER example of why you shouldn't post pictures of YOUR woman to a bunch of internet strangers.

WHen the hell will yall learn?

u shouldnt be wifeing broads with those kindas of pics to begin with.
grin.gif

you lose

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

no bashing huh?....

Originally Posted by derryj3

Originally Posted by Nawth21

No, not getting pregnant is that important. But at the time I went on it, they werent really aware of the bone loss issue. It's only come up recently and now its only recommended for 2-3 yr usage. Hence going off of it
Condom?
nerd.gif

If i was a chick I wouldnt be messing with my body like that. Yall crazy.
dog, thats prolly not even the worst thing she does to her body...

women do the darnest things...
well i stand corrected then.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Nawth..dont' even bother...
dudes on NT will find any and every reason to bash women.
Dirty i didnt even see any dudes bashing women this time around
laugh.gif
, right?

dirty, stop being a grumpy old man.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Oh man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dudes be having the towels ready to be laid out on the bed

yep, AND i go raw....

eric, you got it wrong tho, you said 5 days a month, it's 5 days EVERY OTHER month, if we're lucky...

we usually have to go a good 3 month-span without seeing each other....
ohwell.gif

real wack.
5 days Every other month
eek.gif
eek.gif

i honestly dont kno if i could do it. I'd like to think i'd be able to, but i kno it'd be real difficult for me.

I stuggled with not seein my girl over the break,
yeah bruh, up until that time, i was 10000000 percent against long distance...i had actually told a chick i was really feeling like a year earlier i was good on her, cause i couldnt do the long distance...

but the day my girl told me she wasnt coming back for school, and i will remember that moment prolly for the rest of my life, i manned up like,

"nah, YOU are worth it. we WILL do this" and i didn't have a second thought....i didn't even have a first thought of not being with her...

here, almost 2 years later...it's the most difficult thing i've ever been subjected to...

but i still love this girl entirely too much...
yea i feel it. thas kinda how i feel bout the girl im with now. i feel like she is worth it, i jes gotta be sure that im willing to deal with it

cuz i'll admit, that on those lonely nights when i just wana be with someone. it is real hard to resist the temptation to just go find someone.

but i've done it for a month so far, without even coming close to anything that could be considered a slip-up. i think i might be able to do it

just gotta be 100% sure that she is worth it, the next couple months are going to determine that tho. when are you & your girl gon be done wiht school hto?

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I'm having too much fun enjoying the now
smile.gif
I'd rather pass the opportunity by then regret missing out on stuff, like alone time with my soon to be husband, buying a house, that sort of thing.

I really want a puppy! omg i cant wait to move and get a dog
laugh.gif

I knew you didn't mean anything by it - It's true
pimp.gif
happy.gif
You can still have alone time. I've been around babies for a while now. TRUST ME. Have at least one. I imagine creating a life and watching itgrow and mature is the greatest exp to go through. You can have that alone time still. Send em on down to grandma house like my brother does when him and hiswife want alone time
laugh.gif
. Oh and you aint missing nothing. Ichecked
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by R31J23

u shouldnt be wifeing broads with those kindas of pics to begin with.
grin.gif

you lose
Basically

When I see those types of pics wherever.... I already know she fiends for more than one genital of the opposite sex.

Why have those pics when you already have someone to show your body too instead of the whole world......... just saying. Not trying to bash cause it's thesame with dudes.
grin.gif

Edit: I retract my og statement. There is no need to add more. I too, was displeased w/ her overall look.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Originally Posted by nelly28

ugly chics love attention so that should say it all.

another one? post your girl, or are you spending your nights with a pillow between your legs like the last fool?
your girl is ugly b

sick.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
lol at mr monday for the detective work i thought i was kinda ruthless hahahaha
pimp.gif
ole girl is "a beasssssssssssssssst sheeees a doggggggggg"(lil waynevocoder voice)

bearillas cheeks look like she has meatballs stored away for later on when she smiles (over-doing the dimples ftl)

Back
Top Bottom