You And Your Girl Goin To Different Colleges?

Originally Posted by MEXRFW

all i can say is yns
'
laugh.gif
'.. is that what you wanted son?

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by MEXRFW

all i can say is yns
'
laugh.gif
'.. is that what you wanted son?

well, i was being for real, cuz if yns then some other dude is going to
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
long distance relationships dont work

How far?
I mean, if you absolutely trust her enough to not think she'll mess around or vise versa then go for it.

it can work if there's two strong people who really love each other.....but then you'll end up smashing some girl in your study group and its alldownhill from there..

Yay. Go to different colleges. Break up. !%$* other girls.

Stupid question...

but really, college is not the time to be in a long distance relationship.

RIP TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP...EARLY

I went to college and had a gf at another.
I cheated.
Hell and high water to keep us together.
Didn't work, because she always threw it in my face. Never trusted me again.

DON'T DO IT. TRUST THE KING.

i go to college in dallas and she goes to college in austin,she was the good girl that wasnt supposed to do anything bad,i learned my lesson.its over dudeunless you just get even with her and smash another girl to balance out things

Nope, you shouldn't do it unless your colleges are close to each other, like in the same city or something.

/relationship

actually me and my (ex) boyfriend went to the same college. college just isnt the place for relationships.

It's going to be really hard, real talk. Back in '03 when I started college...my homie went to Davis while his gf went to UCI, I thought that therelationship would end sooner or later. They were together for years, I thought they were going to pull through..but they broke up about 6 months ago. Anotherhomie went to my campus and his girl went to UCSD and they were together for about 5 yrs, but eventually broke up. They went through a grip of drama in betweenthe 5 yrs.

High school relationships rarely last as is, the long distance just make it harder. There's going to be a lot of dudes coming at your girl, man. Andyou're going to be tempted to hang out with other girls. Nothing is impossible, but the chance of making it is very very small.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Nope, you shouldn't do it unless your colleges are close to each other, like in the same city or something.

cosign.. it could work depending on the distance

Back
Top Bottom