You And Your Girl Goin To Different Colleges?

Im in Akron my girl is at Kent(school's are about 15 minutes apart)....haven't had any problems. You are going to have to REALLY trust her and viceversa. Being 45 away with a car is nothing. Really you should be asking if you want a relationship while you are in school? Pros and cons both ways.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

actually me and my (ex) boyfriend went to the same college. college just isnt the place for relationships.
How did yall break up?
mutually... but we both just wanted to have the college experience... which didnt seem likely with a signifigant other of 3 years up my behind....

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

actually me and my (ex) boyfriend went to the same college. college just isnt the place for relationships.
How did yall break up?
mutually... but we both just wanted to have the college experience... which didnt seem likely with a signifigant other of 3 years up my behind....

Pun intended
smile.gif

In your situation I'd say yay since its only 45 minutes because you can see her every weekend. I wish I can say the same about my relationship (she goes toUCSD I go to SJSU) but we trust each other so theres a chance.

Back
Top Bottom