YOOOOO CrankLucas Gifs VOL. FTW

what happened with dro on here?

can anyone pm me about it

nerd.gif

Unappreciated.

I guess he got banned, because I just got a message from his new name, cussing at me like we're beefing or something, like I've done something to him.

taking bans too seriously FTL

laugh.gif

Cranks killin the gif game.

I on the other hand have been slacking lately and not posting as much bc of work.

Plus when I felt the urge to OD in the latest pyp threads, I didnt bc I was either late or didnt want to get the hammer.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Unappreciated.

I guess he got banned, because I just got a message from his new name, cussing at me like we're beefing or something, like I've done something to him.

laugh.gif
j/k ....??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

I on the other hand have been slacking lately and not posting as much bc of work.

Plus when I felt the urge to OD in the latest pyp threads, I didnt bc I was either late or didnt want to get the hammer.
Crank is that dude, foreal, but you are still the OG
pimp.gif
. ya should reallyhave a gif battle

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Unappreciated.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Crank is that dude, foreal, but you are still the OG
pimp.gif
. ya should really have a gif battle
Tried making one earlier today, but there are a couple of lamez claiming copyright to "internet ideas" and such...
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by acosta2

appreciated? notice how he never takes credit for them, cuz he don't make most of em. dudes a lame, most of them gifs he gets from other forums and posts them here. i seen them posted on /b/ before he uses them here.
indifferent.gif
this hatin !@*...so he copies and pastes gifs onlyrelevant to NT from another forum?

And WW really used to run this gif #*@* before NT actually banned dude for that. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom