YOOOOO CrankLucas Gifs VOL. FTW

WOW!! my man tryna put crank on blast, but fam.....where's your proof

so what your tellin NT is that crank steals gifs from other forums???

what about the the ones fellow NTers request and he delivers....he steals those too huh???
smh.gif

Originally Posted by acosta2

appreciated? notice how he never takes credit for them, cuz he don't make most of em. dudes a lame, most of them gifs he gets from other forums and posts them here. i seen them posted on /b/ before he uses them here.
smh.gif
Hating = female trait

I never saw the Baron Davis one hahahahahahahah that is hilarious, but the Dro is classic hahahahahaha. Even if Crank doesn't make some of the gifs heposts, they're still hilarity....even tho he posts specifics that another NTer brings up [like the Super Saiyan "New Jersey" NYC dood with theTaxi's on]

appreciated? notice how he never takes credit for them, cuz he don't make most of em. dudes a lame, most of them gifs he gets from other forums and posts them here. i seen them posted on /b/ before he uses them here.
theres always one
laugh.gif
smh.gif

even tho he posts specifics that another NTer brings up [like the Super Saiyan "New Jersey" NYC dood with the Taxi's on
pretty much, almost all of them pertain to a NT thread anyway
laugh.gif
, and I make them all, but I dont go around begging for credit

damn son made a whole thread dedicated to the next man... suspect.

but that gif with the lil dude that jumped out his chair is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

theres always one
laugh.gif
smh.gif

even tho he posts specifics that another NTer brings up [like the Super Saiyan "New Jersey" NYC dood with the Taxi's on
laugh.gif

He did this one
2hge7iw.gif
.. and that joint had me dying ..

Althought you look like a real life troll . I *** with you mang .

But a lot of the ones that he post correlate with the topic that's going on on NT, so how would they be stolen? I've only visited /b/ a few times but Idon't think he steals ALL of his .gifs because they wouldn't be available; he has to make some of them. Am I wrong?

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

theres always one
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

He did this one
2hge7iw.gif
.. and that joint had me dying ..

Althought you look like a real life troll . I *** with you mang .

what video is this from

this was when the scam thread was like at 20 pages and dr0 was a no show, yet he was posting around NT like it was nothin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

n15qol.gif

1z36paa.gif

LOL arrested development FTW .. that ep was too funny! Good work Crank, I commend your gif skills lol

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

whyte1nder has been holding it down for awhile now
Truth.

Crank aint to far behind tho
laugh.gif
Agreed.

Crank is up there, but whyte1nder has a good resume...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by supreme math

He stole this to then huh?
laugh.gif

2q03h9j.gif
OH DEAR GOD
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
never seen this one
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm dying over here
roll.gif

c9925d0e226ad3b2f3173853bcaf93c5fa2d21c.gif

Back
Top Bottom