YO! Would you say women are more likely to lead someone on?...

Yes women are more likely to lead someone on....

As for my explanation, none today...

I'm sitting out on this one.

0653_homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.JPG

And for the record, I'm the kind of chick who does actually feel a little bad when a guy buys dinner all the time, so I have paid for our dinnersmany times. I also buy up half of the grocery store and cook full meals for him too.

so you wouldnt mind cooking and cleaning up the house for your man while he works? Sweet!!!
For my HUSBAND? No.
laugh.gif
For a boyfriend? Man, please. I wish I would.

I don't know if I'll actually be a housewife, I have plans for my life that don't involve...that. But I don't see anything wrong with being ahousewife or a stay at home mom, maintaining the house while my man provides for his family.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Women lead men on because all Men want is Sex, if no sex is involved the man has been lead on.

Not unless the said man actually cares about the female he is pursuing...

Wait....

DAMN YOU KIX....

I said I was sitting this one out, now damn it...

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! You wildin' with not paying for anything EVER.

I dig you on not approaching a guy with a date. But seems a bit backwards that women would expect to get equal salary for the same job... yet never have to pay for anything in a relationship.

That ain't the kind of change "The Black Guy" believes in.
smh.gif

DF!!!

LMAO NOOOOOOOOOO!
frown.gif
I didn't mean like, 'ever'. But in that 'courting' stage. When I hang out with guys, me paying for stuff has never been an issue. They've never expected me to.

Obviously when things progress into a relationship, things change.

Really? because this came out of your cerebral cortex not 15 minutes ago

A woman doesn't have to pay for anything EVER. If a woman is spending money on you, she's probably desperate and ... (someone go find thatMichael Vick pic w/ the dog) it's probably not going to end well. Everyone on Earth knows this. Somebody should draw up a memo for ya. That's realtalk, I'm sorry.

So...which is it?

then when we get extra cautious about golddiggers, we're "paranoid" and "unreasonable"
Well, what if all women were paranoid about some potential douchedrip that might stick us with babies they don't take care of? Every man outthere isn't a shiftless piece of trash just like every woman isn't a gold digger. If you have your own business and you're making money,sorry...but that's a desirable trait and women want that.
laugh.gif
Like I said, nothing wrong with weeding out monkeys that only want your pockets but on somelevel, you can see who is real and who isn't. Unless you want to be alone forever, how would you know?

We all take gambles in our mates.

YO!
You're comparing a woman wanting a competitive salary for doing the EXACT job her counterpart can to me liking the fact that my man opens the car door for me?
laugh.gif

No no no. Don't put words on my fingers. I brought that social issue into play as a means of making a point about women never paying foranything.
LMAO NOOOOOOOOOO!
frown.gif
I didn't mean like, 'ever'. But in that 'courting' stage. When I hang out with guys, me paying for stuff has never been an issue. They've never expected me to.

I dig that. But let me use this example... even before I saw A Bronx Tale, Mom Dukes hipped me to watching to see if a young lady reaches over andunlocks the driver's side after I've open the door for her on the other side. SO... in 2009, even, is it a stretch for me to think a woman may beadvancing herself in the courtship by throwing a few dollars on the table after I've signed for the bill?

DF!!!

i mean....

i'm taking a gamble and it's paying off thus far...i just hope she continues to realize that she needs to equally contribute to the dynamic and supportthe kid.

as far as, seeing who's real and who isnt...it's about bumps and bruises before you smarten up...but i still dunno what you mean

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Dylishis

YO! You wildin' with not paying for anything EVER.

I dig you on not approaching a guy with a date. But seems a bit backwards that women would expect to get equal salary for the same job... yet never have to pay for anything in a relationship.

That ain't the kind of change "The Black Guy" believes in.
smh.gif

DF!!!

LMAO NOOOOOOOOOO!
frown.gif

Really? because this came out of your cerebral cortex not 15 minutes ago

A woman doesn't have to pay for anything EVER. If a woman is spending money on you, she's probably desperate and ... (someone go find that Michael Vick pic w/ the dog) it's probably not going to end well. Everyone on Earth knows this. Somebody should draw up a memo for ya. That's real talk, I'm sorry.

So...which is it?

When I made that comment...I was more or less talking about women on the dating scene who are looking to enter relationships. blackmagnus (did I butcher thatSN) was talking about some 'Oldest trick in the book.... Women that pay for you are making an investment they want to see a return on.'... In thatscenario...NO. Women never have to pay to invest in a man. That's backwards (in my wholehearted opinion), Idisagree.

Again, I view dating more traditionally... this wave of 'independent women' in regards to dating is irrelevant to me because I don't honor it. Ithink it's just making an already screwball situation even worse.
laugh.gif
I mean, if you're independent...wouldn't letting a man buy you dinner keep$ in your own pockets?! Chinese riddle for ya!

I'm a giver not a hoarder so anytime I can let my other breathe I will do so.

Also women get away with giving less financially. If I pay for 1 dinner for every 3 dinners even that is greatly appreciated. It's not in me to just havesomeone always pay even if it's my significant other.

.I was more or less talking about women on the dating scene who are looking to enter relationships. blackmagnus (did I butcher that SN) was talking about some 'Oldest trick in the book.... Women that pay for you are making an investment they want to see a return on.'... In that scenario...NO. Women never have to pay to invest in a man. That's backwards (in my wholehearted opinion), I disagree.
her paying makes her either want

1. an emotional relationship with dude
2. a sexual relationship
3. a financial support (the best golddiggers know its takes $ to make $)

or if she's really liking dudes style she'll have all three only with the third aspect being equal for both of them or on a alternating scale (ex: hepays for a date, she does the next one)...

Regardless if a man has a mill in his bank account. If the women is working she should equate spendege with her mate. Being a man doesn't mean paying forstuff, that's really surfaced level to me. As if women go off of what they see instead of what makes sense...flashin lights lights

NO. Women never have to pay to invest in a man. That's backwards (in my wholehearted opinion), I disagree.
It's the principle of the equality in the relationship before-hand. Even if it's dating, I couldn't deal with a trophy wife.

YO! We've ventured a bit off from my initial post but can someone tackle this point?
But a broken man isn't all too attractive. So if I am to let me guard down. Do these things... and get taken. Am I the kind of guy a "good woman" would want and appreciate or have I now proven myself weak and unworthy of a "good woman?"
Edit -
I see the ladies of jjb have arrived.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This thread was carefully crafted to also serve that purpose.

DF!!!

Lemme just say, this whole "women should never pay for anything" is for the birds and that would never fly with me

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dig that. But let me use this example... even before I saw A Bronx Tale, Mom Dukes hipped me to watching to see if a young lady reaches over and unlocks the driver's side after I've open the door for her on the other side. SO... in 2009, even, is it a stretch for me to think a woman may be advancing herself in the courtship by throwing a few dollars on the table after I've signed for the bill?
I don't think it's a stretch at all but if she doesn't... oh well. I mean gas is high and all of that jazz. It's a tough time tobe dating, I know.
laugh.gif

I don't think there's anything wrong with a woman showing a little kindness and being helpful but I don't think that men should go into itexpecting women to be splitting bills or buying them things. I mean, as things progress, sure...but when we got into this discussion I was justtalking about showing a woman that YOU care about her. Half-steppers. When you're expressing interest in a woman, why is her agreeing to spend time withyou not enough?

my bad Ant. The lawyer in me came out
laugh.gif

I say keep campaigning and never stop looking....you never know what woman will be attracted to you.

from what i see, the average female in our age range might not have the best discretion dating wise so keep looking. if she's a tease/attention ##*@*,you'll know it (or at least hope you will at this point in your life)....

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Women lead men on because all Men want is Sex, if no sex is involved the man has been lead on.

Not unless the said man actually cares about the female he is pursuing...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My dude cracks me up
pimp.gif

YO! We've ventured a bit off from my initial post but can someone tackle this point?
But a broken man isn't all too attractive. So if I am to let me guard down. Do these things... and get taken. Am I the kind of guy a "good woman" would want and appreciate or have I now proven myself weak and unworthy of a "good woman?"
DF!!!
I think it depends. You have to pick and choose with whom you let your guard down. I think what I struggled with most is well how do I know whichones to trust. It's one of the reasons things take A LOT of time to get me to that stage. I am super paranoid about getting played after I've let myguard down but so far I haven't chosen wrong. I trust my judgment and have been a pretty good judge of character.

If she's a good woman she'll take it as you wanting to go to the next stage. If she's unworthy she'll now want to leave you alone.
laugh.gif
. Youjust have to learn how to pick and choose and learn how to provide a balance. Learn how to be the strong man she wants you to be and be emotionally availableall at the same time.

.I was more or less talking about women on the dating scene who are looking to enter relationships. blackmagnus (did I butcher that SN) was talking about some 'Oldest trick in the book.... Women that pay for you are making an investment they want to see a return on.'... In that scenario...NO. Women never have to pay to invest in a man. That's backwards (in my wholehearted opinion), I disagree.
her paying makes her either want

1. an emotional relationship with dude
2. a sexual relationship
3. a financial support (the best golddiggers know its takes $ to make $)

or if she's really liking dudes style she'll have all three only with the third aspect being equal for both of them or on a alternating scale (ex: he pays for a date, she does the next one)...

See, all of that right there? Doing too much.
laugh.gif
I'm not paying for an emotional relationship. CLEARLY, I'm not paying for penis. What kind ofbackwards Twilight Zone... and, that's the thing. I don't NEED a man to take care of me. His paying for me wouldn't mean anything to but showingthat he gives a $#%+. Not that I'm for sale and that money means everything, but look at the convo we're having...it means a lot. . I'm not agolddigger. I can't relate to this.

*EDIT* My quotes were 5088074 kinds of messed up.
laugh.gif

I

^ edit: learn how to be the strong man you know you should be.

dont let a woman mold you b.

:tongue: to Ro.

*Plays "Can I Get A"....so if a dude is good but he's broke and couldnt pay for you all the time, would you still date him? i dont see why/howhis paying for you should translate into his level of attraction for you.

now wonder these tricks f'n up the game.

YO! W2E. I mean if I'm played by some scandalous chic... then I mention this experience to the next one I pursue...

From the previous relationship, am I weak or worthy?

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom