YO! Would you say women are more likely to lead someone on?...

So say a guy has a financial crisis (sickness, major car repairs, etc) or is a student and has a small budget and doesn't have a lot of disposable income.Is he gonna get cut off? Y'all just not going to be going anywhere?

yo they're is girls that lead you on be all up on you n txng you....n then after a minute they cut you off...its like damnnnn!

YO!
I honestly think you just mad that he's a guy who acts his age
grin.gif
, which he is younger than you I might add.
low_blow.jpg

And you'd still trade his company for mine.
nerd.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

So say a guy has a financial crisis (sickness, major car repairs, etc) or is a student and has a small budget and doesn't have a lot of disposable income. Is he gonna get cut off? Y'all just not going to be going anywhere?

If she cuts you off because of that then you should know what she was originally after. If I like a guy, I like HIM.. not the amount of moneyor fun dates he takes me on. I am perfectly content just chillin at home watching tv, getting to know him better. If she complains about you not taking her outall the time, that should be a red flag imo.

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

So say a guy has a financial crisis (sickness, major car repairs, etc) or is a student and has a small budget and doesn't have a lot of disposable income. Is he gonna get cut off? Y'all just not going to be going anywhere?

If she cuts you off because of that then you should know what she was originally after. If I like a guy, I like HIM.. not the amount of money or fun dates he takes me on. I am perfectly content just chillin at home watching tv, getting to know him better. If she complains about you not taking her out all the time, that should be a red flag imo.
I dig that and would ideally like a chick that is the same way, but ol girl was talking about a female should NEVER pay. So if dude is in somesort of financial bind and doesn't have extra bread to spare to be trickin off, are they basically going to be at a stand still? I have never messed witha chick who never at least offered to get the tab. Some times I might get dinner and she'll get the movie or whatever. Give some and get some. I'mdown with meeting a brother halfway in these economically stressful times.

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

If she cuts you off because of that then you should know what she was originally after. If I like a guy, I like HIM.. not the amount of money or fun dates he takes me on. I am perfectly content just chillin at home watching tv, getting to know him better. If she complains about you not taking her out all the time, that should be a red flag imo.
I dig that and would ideally like a chick that is the same way, but ol girl was talking about a female should NEVER pay. So if dude is in some sort of financial bind and doesn't have extra bread to spare to be trickin off, are they basically going to be at a stand still? I have never messed with a chick who never at least offered to get the tab. Some times I might get dinner and she'll get the movie or whatever. Give some and get some. I'm down with meeting a brother halfway in these economically stressful times.

roll.gif
roll.gif

But really, I guess if you're talking to a girl who expects you to pay for everyyyything than youre going to get cut off. But would you really want that chick in the first place? I think most legit females are going to date to DATE, not see how much free stuff she can cop from a dude thats into her because she knows she can....

Reading is fundamental, my babies. lol I believe I explained ALLLLLLLL of that.
laugh.gif
I know it's long and y'all probably don't care that much...but yeah. See above. Reply #121

2 times ants size?
eek.gif

And yes, i've been in that situation before...
Girl had a crush on me and this dude tht was real cool liked her,he wasnt he biggest ladies man....
ohwell.gif

So she keeps tryna talk to me while misleading him by going out to eat with him,and chilling at the mall together.
Females these days just gotta have it.
I didnt like the way she was treating dude so i ended all communication with her.

yeah, females stay playing with your emotions
while me on the other hand, i'm straight to the point

"Any money you spend on #*+% is a bad investment."

See, Chris Rock says it and y'all laugh!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

"Any money you spend on #*+% is a bad investment."

See, Chris Rock says it and y'all laugh!
laugh.gif

Yeah its funny...but that does not make it right...

Hell i think microwaving kittens is funny...but it certainly doesn't make it right...(jk
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
)

So what you saying...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm saying...we need to call a head doctor real quick if that's how you feel!
roll.gif
Word...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well from your posts, you seem to be a quite astute, so how 'bout i let YOU diagnose me then... you can examine my head...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I trust you'll be professional...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Women these days
smh.gif

Leading on is not possible. You are responsible for what you do, not anybody else.

If you are lead on, you deserved it. Next time you will know better.

It's hard to distiguinsh if women are leading you on or not. For example, tonite I gave this chick benefit of doubt just to see what happens if I call herwhen she says shel'l call me to chill after work. Straight flaked. Before this though, she 'seemed' cool enough to be on my time. I'm startingto hate these beating around the bush type +@$*!#* milking every man they can. Be it money, esteem, whatever. I must be f'n with the wrong types.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

wow go to the clubs.. women working dudes for drinks all night
LAWL... Yeah, because we're forcing y'all (men in general) at gunpoint to buy us alcohol. No deal!

OMG. Puff your chests out and stop playing the victim card!
laugh.gif
If y'all were women and doing all kinds of stuff for some undeserving douche andreceiving poor results continually w/ the same person ...people would be calling you a dummy, plain and simple. When I'm like in that very veryintroductory phase, they get one strike. If you're #*@++% straight out of the gate, what the hell are you gonna be doing when we really get comfortable?After that one strike I'm out. I don't have time for @#+!!**#. I won't deal with it.

O/T: I just had a crazy @#$ nightmare about an avalanche crushing my house. That's not fun.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

I'm saying...we need to call a head doctor real quick if that's how you feel!
roll.gif
Word...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well from your posts, you seem to be a quite astute, so how 'bout i let YOU diagnose me then... you can examine my head...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I trust you'll be professional...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Y'all are straight crazy.
roll.gif
I like this place. Good to shake it up a bit. I've been posting at the same boards with the same peoplefor the longest and while I love them... new folks are fun.

Back
Top Bottom