Yo Nt, when do you plan on loggin off of Niketalk for good.

Let me clarify, niketalk is a huge time waster and I honestly lose hours on this website at a time, especially when I should be doing homework. So my questionto you nt'ers when do you guys plan on getting off of niketalk for good?

i don't know, when i was banned for awhile, i got used to life outside the internet, which was nice,
but soon as i got my opportunity to return i was hooked again. maybe when i graduate college i'll log off, for good.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Probably after college. But now, it kills time.
i've been on NT a LOT more now that i'm done with college.

working the routine M-F 8 to 4 FTL. i have nothing to look forward to after work but NT
frown.gif

I dont think for a while. Why stop doing something I enjoy is the way I look at it.

I thought I would be done w/ NT after high school.
frown.gif
But Ithink in college my usage only increased. But yeah, it's a great time-waster when there's nothing to do...also a great way to procrastinate.
ohwell.gif
I sure hope I'll be "done" with this after college somehow

Probably never. Or when I just dont have the time to anymore for exapmle Im too busy with my career and family. But Its always nice to have something waitingin the wings for you to do when youre bored and NT is perfect for that

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

i've been on NT a LOT more now that i'm done with college.

working the routine M-F 8 to 4 FTL. i have nothing to look forward to after work but NT
frown.gif
YNS?

laugh.gif
nah i get it on the daily.

im gettin my $++ off of niketalk for good. It would appear that this is only an endless cycle that. Ideas on what to do???

ive been on many other forums

this is by far my favorite one

prolly not for a long time unless it undergoes a total meltdown like sohh in the summer (which wasnt that bad) or ahh a few years back

dec 12 2012

hahaa kidding ... as long as there is internet and the NT severs are up and running i dont think ill ever leave

Back
Top Bottom