YO NT!!! So its my birthday and I just had a 3some...

Status
Not open for further replies.
New NT disappoints.

Dude making not only a threesome thread with no pics but also makes his OWN hbd day thread

combined in one, an yall letting it rock too.

o rly? :nerd:
you dont like the fact op made a thread about his experience? :nerd:
perhaps he should of posted it in a thread where miscellaneous things are shared? :nerd:
It's a birthday thread, with a mildly bland story that's probably ducktails. Legit thread. Death to TAN.

2 things.. If it was 2 guys and 1 girl it doesn't count..

If it was her ugly friend that doesn't count either... In that case you had sex with a woman and a wildebeest

To clarify for this to count; it must be 2 girls. And the second girl must be on par or better than the first girl.

Last edited:
2 things.. If it was 2 guys and 1 girl it doesn't count..
If it was her ugly friend that doesn't count either... In that case you had sex with a woman and a wildebeest
To clarify for this to count; it must be 2 girls. And the second girl must be on par or better than the first girl.

And the 2 said girls must be involved with each other, not just taking turns with you!

New NT disappoints.

Dude making not only a threesome thread with no pics but also makes his OWN hbd day thread

perhaps he should of posted it in a thread where miscellaneous things are shared? :nerd:
It's a birthday thread, with a mildly bland story that's probably ducktails. Legit thread. Death to TAN.

i see
*adds to foes list*

please provide pics for thread validation op.
k, thanks

New NT disappoints.

i see
*adds to foes list*

New NT disappoints.

i see
*adds to foes list*

no_way.gif

Dragon_Ball_Goku_vs_Vegeta_Gif_by_PrOTuL_255B1_255D_large.gif

don't do it. Reconsider. Read some liter

This is what General is coming to.
If NT is the first place you came to, to brag about it, I doubt it ever happened.
This forum needs a better class of thread starter.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The guy who makes threads about superman cartoons and bacon shortages is complaining about thread starters...

Not only did I get yambs, but its my bday so I decided to combine two threads in one... if you had a problem you didn't have to come in the thread fat boy

HBD!!
Mines too.

Happy Bday brah. :smokin

http://s1172.photobucket.com/albums...ion=view&current=samfaceslash_zpsc18b566e.gif

I'm far from fat partner. You're clearly upset. Clearly.

pics or it didnt happen

no pics no care

brb calling bill gates because i cant see pics

etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom