YO NT!!! So its my birthday and I just had a 3some...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooooo no one has inquired about pictorials in order to prove the authenticity of this claim?? I am disappoint.

Not saying HBD until then...

:nerd:

Last edited:
Soooooooo no one has inquired about pictorials in order to prove the authenticity of this claim?? I am disappoint.

Not saying HBD until then...

nerd.gif
I'm surprised this dude is getting away with an unproven claim.
The "new NT".

After all, we allow "rappers" to  do it....
laugh.gif

Feels good man, I just had my first 4 sum(3 girls) It was awesome. Thought about posting the story in the yambs thread, i still might

This is what General is coming to.

If NT is the first place you came to, to brag about it, I doubt it ever happened.

This forum needs a better class of thread starter.

This is what General is coming to.
If NT is the first place you came to, to brag about it, I doubt it ever happened.
This forum needs a better class of thread starter.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The guy who makes threads about superman cartoons and bacon shortages is complaining about thread starters...

Not only did I get yambs, but its my bday so I decided to combine two threads in one... if you had a problem you didn't have to come in the thread fat boy

HBD!!
Mines too.

Happy Bday brah. :smokin

Last edited:
No props from me, you shared your birthday yambs. I thought it was with two chicks, its kinda odd to brag on having sex while another man is present.

New NT disappoints.

Dude making not only a threesome thread with no pics but also makes his OWN hbd day thread

combined in one, an yall letting it rock too.

New NT disappoints.

Dude making not only a threesome thread with no pics but also makes his OWN hbd day thread

combined in one, an yall letting it rock too.

o rly? :nerd:
you dont like the fact op made a thread about his experience? :nerd:
perhaps he should of posted it in a thread where miscellaneous things are shared? :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom