Yo NT remember Southpole?

yea i did back in middle school and jr high.... then fubu rapped my pockets in high school

yea i did back in middle school and jr high.... then fubu rapped my pockets in high school

Had a Hoody back in 98' thought I was doing it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

did SP make those baggy velour sweatsuits some years back? those were fire back then.

laugh.gif
 I had me one of those, velour suit + patent leather AJ 1's = doing it back then.

Oh middle school....

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

did SP make those baggy velour sweatsuits some years back? those were fire back then.

laugh.gif
 I had me one of those, velour suit + patent leather AJ 1's = doing it back then.

Oh middle school....

Originally Posted by vcof2005

I remember it was Christmas of 2003, the infamous "Southpole Christmas" as I call it. I begged my mom for a Sean John valuer suit, boy was I in for a suprise. The first gift, southpole, next gift southpole, the it kept coming. My mom literally bought me a whole southpole wardrobe. It was the worst Christmas ever. Thanks OP for bringing back that repressed memory. 
tired.gif

Just had to laugh a little, mybad on bringing back those terrible memories.

By the way Eastbay got this for 22, same style as one I had, might cop it to relive the past.
5132704_l.jpg

Originally Posted by vcof2005

I remember it was Christmas of 2003, the infamous "Southpole Christmas" as I call it. I begged my mom for a Sean John valuer suit, boy was I in for a suprise. The first gift, southpole, next gift southpole, the it kept coming. My mom literally bought me a whole southpole wardrobe. It was the worst Christmas ever. Thanks OP for bringing back that repressed memory. 
tired.gif

Just had to laugh a little, mybad on bringing back those terrible memories.

By the way Eastbay got this for 22, same style as one I had, might cop it to relive the past.
5132704_l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom