Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MjWizKid

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

and shame of some of ya putting ecko in da same sentence as southpole
sick.gif
laugh.gif
word, ecko had the dope fits back in 7th grade
smokin.gif

ecko had that dope spider man line that was ill as ever, then they had they basic joints wit the rhino, ecko was one of the dopest ever

REAL TALK I MISS URBAN BRANDS
frown.gif

ecko had that dope spider man line that was ill as ever, then they had they basic joints wit the rhino, ecko was one of the dopest ever

REAL TALK I MISS URBAN BRANDS
frown.gif

rocking SouthPole was liking rocking Wu Wear or U.S Polo Association, which sadly i still see some people wear. They even have the big logo on the shirt,
30t6p3b.gif

rocking SouthPole was liking rocking Wu Wear or U.S Polo Association, which sadly i still see some people wear. They even have the big logo on the shirt,
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

i had sum southpole jeans in 9th grade. they had like a spray painted sp on em, +*!# used to ask if i made em myself. them +*!# used to choose real hard of them jeans, but i aint wore southpole since then. they only sell it at jcpenny anyway

i had some south pole stuff; tees, some jeans back then. i felt lame cause everyone else was in those fat albert jeans and stuff and i guess fubu and my clothes were from jcpenny. later on i came to realize everyones clothes was pretty much fake, fake jerseys, fake jordans, and they had fake girbauds where i was at.  

Originally Posted by eashawty

i had sum southpole jeans in 9th grade. they had like a spray painted sp on em, +*!# used to ask if i made em myself. them +*!# used to choose real hard of them jeans, but i aint wore southpole since then. they only sell it at jcpenny anyway

i had some south pole stuff; tees, some jeans back then. i felt lame cause everyone else was in those fat albert jeans and stuff and i guess fubu and my clothes were from jcpenny. later on i came to realize everyones clothes was pretty much fake, fake jerseys, fake jordans, and they had fake girbauds where i was at.  

man i hated southpole, w/ them big ++# lips on the pockets. i remember my g-ma got me some in the 7th grade and i wore them to not hurt her feelings

man i hated southpole, w/ them big ++# lips on the pockets. i remember my g-ma got me some in the 7th grade and i wore them to not hurt her feelings

Back
Top Bottom