Yo NT I'm trying to get a Siberian Husky...Need Help

Man I'm tryna get a half wolf half dog on some ol Balto @@%%
Anyone know how I can make this happen?

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

There's a dog that looks just like a wolf but has had its wolf like behavior breed out of it. I cant remember the name of it.

My homegirl had one of those dogs.It was bad as hell as a puppy tore up everything but her eyes were so blue it was hard to get mad..The dog does need to runalot and they LOVE the cold weather and snow...

it is possible, however, there are only a handful of specialized breeders who sell them. also, depending on what state you live in will determine whether ithas actual wolf in it, or just bred to look like a wolf. (usually some kind of cross between german sheperd, alaskan malamute, and huskies). if the dog doesindeed have some wolf in it, they may require you to have a special permit to legally have the dog as well.

www.rightpuppykennel.com

Originally Posted by realmc

Originally Posted by seniosoul

i just bought a mixed shiba inu/husky puppy about 4 months back from puppyfind.com, however i was referred to the breeder by a friend who gave me good feedback about who i was dealing with.

my puppy looks just like a husky, but has a curly tail, pointy ears, and will grow to be a max weight of about 25-30 pounds.

best part about it is he is a real ladies man.
this looks like a knock off bootleg
didn't know it was possible to have a bootleg of a living animal...
alien.gif
. anyways it is not actually mixed with husky, it is mixed with alaskan klee kai. very rare and hard to find:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaskan_Klee_Kaihttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaskan_Klee_Kai

btw, i only paid $500 for my dog... you are looking at atleast $1000+ easily for a pure bred husky with a mask like the one my dog got. (wrapped around eyes with line that extends all the way down the nose) personally i rather enjoy the fact my dog is mix so i can trip people out and hold it down for all the mutts out there. *$%+ a pedigree.
dont wanna come off ignorant and dumb, but I dont specialize or am I able to fathom the specification that you are mentioning;
laugh.gif

is it true that they become depressed or some psychological problem if they arent in cold-cool weather??

I want a shiba inu... realmc, that's an awesome looking dog.

I always wanted a Husky, or a all black, straight murdered out German Shepard. Just like the one in The Omen.

it is possible, however, there are only a handful of specialized breeders who sell them. also, depending on what state you live in will determine whether it has actual wolf in it, or just bred to look like a wolf. (usually some kind of cross between german sheperd, alaskan malamute, and huskies). if the dog does indeed have some wolf in it, they may require you to have a special permit to legally have the dog as well.

www.rightpuppykennel.com

no +@%%!*## my brothers friend got a half german sheppard/half wolf...there was some wolf reserve (or whatever they call them) and somehow the family germansheppard got ran through by a wolf
laugh.gif
....the dog is like a year old and its huge haha but its the most friendly big dog ever

there rlly nice dogs but be prepared to pay a pretty penny for a pure bred 1....definatly worth it tho

Originally Posted by vasweetz

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Thats exactly what I always wanted...when I was little this lady was giving some out but my moms said no. They had the BLUEST eyes ever.

Siberian-Husky-Huskies-Puppies-Dogs-Sale.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Awww they are so cute!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
Man... I might have to break a man law with this one. May I have permission to cosign the word "cute" fellas?

I was at my peeps crib playing with his 4 week old pit puppies yesterday and they were so....adorable
nerd.gif
. Even theirstink was adorable
embarassed.gif
. It was a lil brown one named (what else)Barack Obama, and an all white one named...you guessed it. My favorite was named Two-Face because he was all white with a black face that had a white streakgoing down his nose seperating the two halves of his face. He was SOOOOOOOOOO...yeah, that word. I WANT ONE!!!!
mad.gif

I'm definitely getting a Husky when I get my own dog. I have always wanted one. They are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Thats exactly what I always wanted...when I was little this lady was giving some out but my moms said no. They had the BLUEST eyes ever.

Siberian-Husky-Huskies-Puppies-Dogs-Sale.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif