Yo NT, Did you know Gandi was racist?

Originally Posted by toast1985

It has been documented, disputed, an claimed to be inconclusive.

um no. He himself wrote about how indians were superior to blacks and all that. He was very racist even though scholars say that during his later years he changed.

Originally Posted by toast1985

It has been documented, disputed, an claimed to be inconclusive.

um no. He himself wrote about how indians were superior to blacks and all that. He was very racist even though scholars say that during his later years he changed.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I think you are just reading a bunch of PropaGhandi.
laugh.gif

I dunno how true this is but I wouldn't be surprised. Indians look down on black people

I dunno how true this is but I wouldn't be surprised. Indians look down on black people

Did you know jesus was a racist as well excerpt from messine tablet, on the white man, " he smells of wet dog and washeth thine body with nectars that smell of animals. On the black man " there was hen and fowl in the shed, the Moor came into town and all the birds were cooked and they smelled of heat and they ripped the bones clean of meat and poured liquid spice over the edges sucking the marrow out like savages". Jesus on asians, they came to thine waist and participated in all mathmatical affairs in the Bazaar conquering all upon thine parents whip".

Back
Top Bottom