Yo NT, Can someone recomend me at least 5 good games for the ps3?

Mirrors%20Edge%20PS3%20Packshot.jpg

unharted 1
unharted 2
need for speed shift
mw2
any sports game u like, i perfer nba live 2010

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Only one mention of Metal Gear Solid 4? Cot damn.
this was def that game
pimp.gif

on another note

am i the only one disappointed that the next MGS is gonna be on 360?
ohwell.gif

I played the Bioshock demo...wasn't too impressed. And is it me or is 2K games still using technology from the Dreamcast era?

MGS4: The first 3 or 4 acts are videogame bliss despite the very frequent movie interruptions. The game basically becomes unplayable once you go back to Alaskauntil it ends. Therefore, it is not on my "must have PS3 list".

MGS4 has a low replay ability count, op wanted a game that he go back and play and not be bored.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I played the Bioshock demo...wasn't too impressed. And is it me or is 2K games still using technology from the Dreamcast era?

MGS4: The first 3 or 4 acts are videogame bliss despite the very frequent movie interruptions. The game basically becomes unplayable once you go back to Alaska until it ends. Therefore, it is not on my "must have PS3 list".

how does it become unplayable?
nerd.gif

MGS4
FIFA10
MvC2
MW2
Katamari Forever

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Fifa 10 is a must..best sports game ever.
And the funny thing is, FIFA 2009 was the best sports game ever before it, and FIFA 2008 before that.
laugh.gif

Depends on what you like...

Action?
Uncharted 2
Prince of Persia
Mirror's Edge
Batman: Arkum Asylum
Assassin's Creed II

FPS?
MW2
Killzone 2
COD4
Battlefield: Bad Company

RPG?
Disgaea 4
Demon's Souls
Command and Conquer 4
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Sports?
NHL 10
FIFA 10
UFC Unleashed
NBA Live 10/2K10
Skate 2

Thats just right now.

In the next 3 months you have Final Fantasy XIII, Star Ocean, White Knight Chronicles, ect.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

You guys are leaving out the best one: Metal Gear Solid. This +**% is sick.
was scrolling through this thread and was lijke %** NO ONE IS SAYING METAL GEAR....must not know what a good game is....but you...you saved thethread!

Back
Top Bottom