Yo NT, Can someone recomend me at least 5 good games for the ps3?

lrrr

Banned
Please, exclude the fanboy behavior. This is not a which is better thread. I just want too know 5 solid titles with good replay value to get. They dont have tobe sony exclusive.

I'm trying to think of good games on the PS3 that arent already on the 360 or a complete rip off of 360 games.....and I can't think of any. Sorry dude.You lost

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I'm trying to think of good games on the PS3 that arent already on the 360 or a complete rip off of 360 games.....and I can't think of any. Sorry dude. You lost

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Please, exclude the fanboy behavior. This is not a which is better thread. I just want too know 5 solid titles with good replay value to get. They dont have to be sony exclusive.

I'm trying to think of good games on the PS3 that arent already on the 360 or a complete rip off of 360 games.....and I can't think of any. Sorry dude. You lost

-The Juice

Name a PS3 game that's a rip off of any 360 game.

OP,

Modern Warfare 2
Uncharted 1 & 2
FIFA 10
Madden 10
Fallout 3

-The Juice

Please, exclude the fanboy behavior. This is not a which is better thread. I just want too know 5 solid titles with good replay value to get. They dont have to be sony exclusive.
I did it for the lulz
tired.gif
frown.gif

Dragon Age, COD MW2, Borderlands (or Fallout 3), Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed 2

those games will most def. ruin your productivity to society

-The Juice

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

-The Juice

OP,

Modern Warfare 2
Uncharted 1 & 2
FIFA 10
Madden 10
Fallout 3
His list is good. A game that copied a 360 exclusive was that game copying gears of war cant remember the name.

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

-The Juice

OP,

Modern Warfare 2
Uncharted 1 & 2
FIFA 10
Madden 10
Fallout 3
His list is good. A game that copied a 360 exclusive was that game copying gears of war cant remember the name.
and there was a game that coppied Mass Effect as well.

-The Juice

Real talk though, MW2 as a game......is not that solid. Multiplayer saves this game tremendously

-The Juice

Real talk though, MW2 as a game......is not that solid. Multiplayer saves this game tremendously

-The Juice
Multiplayer IS the game so that point is null and void.

What games are yall talking about that coppied Mass Effect and Gears? I'm not a huge game head so I don't know.

-The Juice
You're the only dude on NT that gets an automatic
indifferent.gif
from me every time you post. You try too hard man.

Anyway OP:

Killzone 2
Uncharted 2
COD MW2
NBA 2k10
and Madden 10

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

-The Juice
You're the only dude on NT that gets an automatic
indifferent.gif
from me every time you post. You try too hard man.

Anyway OP:

Killzone 2
Uncharted 2
COD MW2
NBA 2k10
and Madden 10
and I care about your opinion? Ignore me then goofy. I don't care about your life.
laugh.gif

-The Juice

-The Juice
indeed

but to answer the question

bioshock
dead space
assassins creed 2 (and the first one if you dont have it)
uncharted 2
fifa 10
and pretty much what everyone else named

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Halo 3
Gears of War
Left For Dead
Fable 2
Forza Mortorsport

Oh wait...

I like Xbox wayyyyy more but come on now Gran Turismo>>>>>>>> Forza

Back