YO! Have a better brunch than me?...

YO! Don't cheat yourself... treat yourself...

2n892c6.jpg

White Chocolate Cherry swirl french toast (w/ cherry sauce, whip cream, and sliced almonds)
Scrambled Eggs
Turkey Sausage
Cup of cold milk

I think I did pretty good.
pimp.gif

What you people eat this morning? DF!!!

Imos Pizza

strawberry/banana yogurt

Koolaid with a smirnoff mixed in.

DAMN it i'm feeling good feeling great. Yes that was my breakfast.

YO! More like today's soundtrack.... "Might as well have fun 'cause your happiness is gone and your goose is cooked..." To hell with it.Might spark one and keep the party going.

A toast to the recession! DF!!!

Wow.. My heart hurts just looking at that... Personally, I went the other way with things. For breakfast I had some mixed berries and a couple rawcarob/coconut balls. Then a few minutes ago I just hit up lunch which consisted of tofu and fresh green beans in pesto on this peruvian bread. Pretty solidconsidering I just came off a three day fast. Vegitarian/Vegan food FTW??

Dont have pics, but

Chorizo Scramble(Egg, Chorizo, Salsa, A mexican cheese i can't remember the name of"
Wheat Toast
Soymilk
Garlic potatoes

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Wow.. My heart hurts just looking at that... Personally, I went the other way with things. For breakfast I had some mixed berries and a couple raw carob/coconut balls. Then a few minutes ago I just hit up lunch which consisted of tofu and fresh green beans in pesto on this peruvian bread. Pretty solid considering I just came off a three day fast. Vegitarian/Vegan food FTW??

No...FTL...Humans are the pointy tip of the food chain 4 a reason
tongue.gif
I could eat your breakfast and lunch and not be full
laugh.gif
...and before you come at mewith the "fat American" bull, I'm 6'4", 227...eh...

*Golden Oozaru gr8 Ape*

Smirnoff Ice? Mixed with Kool-Aid? (or, period)
smh.gif

YO! Yeah the eggs were just the leftover "batter" from dipping the bread. "Waste not, want not..."
eyes.gif

Knivesdesu... I hear you, but all things in moderation. I'll go lean for the rest of the day. Maybe a grilled chicken salad with fruit and bleu cheese.

Okie, that chorizo scrammble sounds like a winner. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom