YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

RL treyce - you just wait I'll have pictures up Saturday for the next exclusive heat item
smile.gif

Chamwilljam23 - you have the dons as well? I'll only wear them on a clear day. Never when the weather is nasty.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

you have the dons as well? I'll only wear them on a clear day. Never when the weather is nasty.
No sir, that was just the first thing that came to mind after
eek.gif
, was how hard it would be to keep that suede on the front and sides clean. But they're beautiful nonetheless- nice pickup (if I bought those my pick-ups for this year would be that, and only that
laugh.gif
- I generally limit myself to one pair a month($100/a pair or so is my usual)

Originally Posted by optimusp517

you have the dons as well? I'll only wear them on a clear day. Never when the weather is nasty.
No sir, that was just the first thing that came to mind after
eek.gif
, was how hard it would be to keep that suede on the front and sides clean. But they're beautiful nonetheless- nice pickup (if I bought those my pick-ups for this year would be that, and only that
laugh.gif
- I generally limit myself to one pair a month($100/a pair or so is my usual)

Dope pickups every as usual everyone.

No heat for me. Just bargain shopping.

$100 for altitudes for me and $80 for my girl's pair
$50 for the del sol 2s - Couldnt say no for that price.
$61 for the am2009s
$101 for the pearls. Figured y not grab another pair.

Dope pickups every as usual everyone.

No heat for me. Just bargain shopping.

$100 for altitudes for me and $80 for my girl's pair
$50 for the del sol 2s - Couldnt say no for that price.
$61 for the am2009s
$101 for the pearls. Figured y not grab another pair.

thanks fellas. everything came from a swoosh connect except the gs size altitudes. i used the footlocker VIP $30 off on them the monday after release date. my girl actually likes them more than the cool grey 11s.

thanks fellas. everything came from a swoosh connect except the gs size altitudes. i used the footlocker VIP $30 off on them the monday after release date. my girl actually likes them more than the cool grey 11s.

Back
Top Bottom