YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

I'm so happy these came in. Still debating on keeping these. Running half a sz big.

5268153198_4030fee127_b.jpg

Thinking I may buy those 2010 CGs to kick around in, recent pictures have them looking alright. Perfect lineup to end the year with..

Optimus- Clean LVs, whats next man?

GZA- Livestrong!

Dope stuff NT, waiting on some packages, thought I was done but Ebay has been too good to me. It is truly a buyers market like never before.

Thinking I may buy those 2010 CGs to kick around in, recent pictures have them looking alright. Perfect lineup to end the year with..

Optimus- Clean LVs, whats next man?

GZA- Livestrong!

Dope stuff NT, waiting on some packages, thought I was done but Ebay has been too good to me. It is truly a buyers market like never before.

EastLA: that top pair of AM 1's are sweet
Optimus: Love that shoe - so hard to keep em clean though
GZA: Livestrong's
smokin.gif

EastLA: that top pair of AM 1's are sweet
Optimus: Love that shoe - so hard to keep em clean though
GZA: Livestrong's
smokin.gif

The dummy that I am posted this in the "What did you wear" Thread, instead of this one.  IDIOT!

No Sneakers today, but I won a couple of hundred at the craps table in the Bellagio!  Went and got this.  I needed a new camera BAD!

b53264417e079109b7214d779517df348cd10ab7.jpg

The dummy that I am posted this in the "What did you wear" Thread, instead of this one.  IDIOT!

No Sneakers today, but I won a couple of hundred at the craps table in the Bellagio!  Went and got this.  I needed a new camera BAD!

b53264417e079109b7214d779517df348cd10ab7.jpg

RL treyce - you just wait I'll have pictures up Saturday for the next exclusive heat item
smile.gif

Chamwilljam23 - you have the dons as well? I'll only wear them on a clear day. Never when the weather is nasty.

Back
Top Bottom