YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

Originally Posted by theLwerd

are those allen pe's your size? and i have a question about jordan pe's in general... do they make full size runs of em? i know a bunch of people have the ray 8s and the q rich 8s etc... how were they distributed/procured? thanks in advance!
The Rays are size 14. As I know, they didn't make any other sizes. All the PE's I acquire for my collection were owned, and often times worn, by the players themselves

Originally Posted by theLwerd

are those allen pe's your size? and i have a question about jordan pe's in general... do they make full size runs of em? i know a bunch of people have the ray 8s and the q rich 8s etc... how were they distributed/procured? thanks in advance!
The Rays are size 14. As I know, they didn't make any other sizes. All the PE's I acquire for my collection were owned, and often times worn, by the players themselves

YO!

99's

30t6p3b.gif

DF!!!

nice pickups everyone 4's look good
pimp.gif

and nice PE's back there..
pimp.gif

speaking of PE's
my recent pickups

GRAILLSSZZZZZZ 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

took me a while but

still looking for supermans
tired.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Later tonight

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

nice pickups everyone 4's look good
pimp.gif

and nice PE's back there..
pimp.gif

speaking of PE's
my recent pickups

GRAILLSSZZZZZZ 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

took me a while but

still looking for supermans
tired.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Later tonight

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

My cousin picked this stuff up for me the other day cause he's got the hookup. Got it all for 200 shipped. Lebron 8 Black/Red/White, Cool Grey 11 Grey Hoody, Grey Fitted, White T-Shirt, White/Grey shorts

l_9e965e2b097f4ba8966131204bf56ed0.jpg

l_548ac9fea68b42d7840304d962261439.jpg
l_08128dc2d70d4370953e9e0b52f87ecf.jpg

l_f77a3c54f14a4e65ba5593486f978def.jpg

My cousin picked this stuff up for me the other day cause he's got the hookup. Got it all for 200 shipped. Lebron 8 Black/Red/White, Cool Grey 11 Grey Hoody, Grey Fitted, White T-Shirt, White/Grey shorts

l_9e965e2b097f4ba8966131204bf56ed0.jpg

l_548ac9fea68b42d7840304d962261439.jpg
l_08128dc2d70d4370953e9e0b52f87ecf.jpg

l_f77a3c54f14a4e65ba5593486f978def.jpg

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Really???? DS viotechs... son of a gun (salty)

That's funny.  I remember back (maybe 2003ish?) when TONS of DS viotechs were on eBay for under $50.  No one wanted this shoe.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Really???? DS viotechs... son of a gun (salty)

That's funny.  I remember back (maybe 2003ish?) when TONS of DS viotechs were on eBay for under $50.  No one wanted this shoe.

YO!
Originally Posted by 4wrestling

That's funny. I remember back (maybe 2003ish?) when TONS of DS viotechs were on eBay for under $50. No one wanted this shoe.

I've always wanted them... eBay scares me.
tired.gif

In all of my years, I've purchased ONE item from eBay.

Still want them... and Bisons. DF!!!

YO!

That's funny. I remember back (maybe 2003ish?) when TONS of DS viotechs were on eBay for under $50. No one wanted this shoe.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

tired.gif

I'd like a pair of Bisons, and the original Futura Lows (which I had and sold back when they first came out
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
)

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

tired.gif

I'd like a pair of Bisons, and the original Futura Lows (which I had and sold back when they first came out
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom