YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Oxidized XIV's
pimp.gif

DF!!!
man i was so close to getting a pair and didnt pull the trigger... kicking myself right now
smh.gif

XkrispyELI-Took about 3 weeks from order date to delivery. I live in Hawaii fyi.

Here's my two ids more definitely on the way

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]jams came in added it to my collection ..it is a really nice shoe will begetting a second pair[/color]
pimp.gif

4184721247_e317942429.jpg

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
pulser2.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]
4185475048_8749471195.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]iphone pics ..[/color]
eyes.gif

24qr7g0.jpg

both size 12s, one for me and one for my dude
pimp.gif

fejcyw.jpg

to support (red) i had a uncle who passed away a few years back because of AIDs, no he wasnt a junkie and no he wasnt gay (both common misconceptions
smh.gif
) hischeatin wife gave it to him.
smh.gif

Thanks for the comments on the ids, man I'm debating on those Space Jams, I just may have to give in and get a '09 pair.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by Naseem

one of my all time favs

I cant believe money is going to be wasted on these retro XIIs coming out...I mean come on..the red is not even really red..disappointing to me because its my favorite shoe...
smh.gif

pimp.gif

the red is barely off...shutttup
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]you shuttup.[/color]
grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]its the mans fav shoe if he feels that the red isn't quite how its suppose to be let him vent he got the right[/color]

embarassed.gif
yes sir daddy...sorry

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Don't let it happen again[/color]... [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]aightt[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif

Nice Crepes Ray........

Yo Ray, lookin for any Supreme Chukkas or Halfcabs??? Hit me up.

Cris.

Originally Posted by air max 87

pimp.gif

to support (red) i had a uncle who passed away a few years back because of AIDs, no he wasnt a junkie and no he wasnt gay (both common misconceptions
smh.gif
) his cheatin wife gave it to him.
smh.gif
Damn, homie... sorry to hear that... that's the worst possible thing to deal with... RIP

Originally Posted by air max 87

pimp.gif

smh.gif
) his cheatin wife gave it to him.
smh.gif

sick pattas my size too
frown.gif

i am sorry about your uncle, may he rest in peace

XkrispyELI...my first pairs took 24 days and yes it comes out to about $150 for one pair.

Firpower...very nice sir. Oxys are def my fax XIV.

Rolla...dope IDs.

AM87..nice pick up and sorry for your loss. I already picked up 2 sets of laces, and ordered a 3rd last night for my 10 year old son. I know he'll tear emup but he's always down for the cause so I couldnt say no.

Ray...dope pick up for a great price.

Found this by the dumpster with a sign that said free. Works perfectly fine, only problem is there are no shelves. Can't complain for the price.

And finally after years...

Back
Top Bottom