YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

Idolkicks- nice pickups especially the 12's
pimp.gif
, Btw whats up with filthy phil?

No shoes, but I saw this shirt on here maybe 3 or 4 years ago and needed to have it. It's taken me a couple years, but it's finally in my possession.
4182765558_3808e84ac2.jpg

4182763922_8b9f333ea7.jpg

Originally Posted by Naseem

one of my all time favs

sick.gif

sick.gif

indifferent.gif

I cant believe money is going to be wasted on these retro XIIs coming out...I mean come on..the red is not even really red..disappointing to me because its myfavorite shoe...
smh.gif

air-jordan-12-og-white-red.jpg
pimp.gif

^^^ no need to complain. OGs are selling for like 220 max DS these days... just pay a lil more and get ur favorite shoe
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

one of my all time favs

sick.gif

sick.gif

indifferent.gif

I cant believe money is going to be wasted on these retro XIIs coming out...I mean come on..the red is not even really red..disappointing to me because its my favorite shoe...
smh.gif

pimp.gif

the red is barely off...shutttup

not my pics

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

one of my all time favs

sick.gif

sick.gif

indifferent.gif

I cant believe money is going to be wasted on these retro XIIs coming out...I mean come on..the red is not even really red..disappointing to me because its my favorite shoe...
smh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif

It really amazes me how much some of you guys reach on hating the current retros. In some cases I understand('09 Varsity red 6s). But JB actually did agood job with this one. And your talking about the shade of red? If it really bothers you than dont buy it. Dont reach as far as you can to talk about theshoe
grin.gif

I personally would love to buy these(the only colorway of the 12 that appeals to me
laugh.gif
) but I only got the funds for SJ's
eyes.gif

We're still on a sneaker forum right?? ^^^ I agree they look suspect... The looks are okay, the feel ??? ehhh . For some of us it just isn't the same.I'm just happy I got off that boat.

Back
Top Bottom