YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

If you guys want to see some real pickups, I suggest you look @ what IDOLKICKS just posted up and shut your pieholes about the RECENT crap that's beencoming out of JB.

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Idol, killed it again.

word.
i might have to steal that idea of the Heineken am 1s.
Me too.

They came out so dope.
pimp.gif

new kicks haven't arrived yet but picked this up today.
early christmas gift from my girlfriend, since my last one went missing
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

We're still on a sneaker forum right?? ^^^ I agree they look suspect... The looks are okay, the feel ??? ehhh . For some of us it just isn't the same. I'm just happy I got off that boat.

Exactly I guess ill let the "youngins" have at it if they want...Its just not the same to me...wearing those retros are like wearing team jordans tome..
laugh.gif

But this is kind of why I stay in general because I forgot you guys accept anything JB gives yall...
tired.gif

Funny how some of yall claim to not fall into hype and things when this is the epitome...

Originally Posted by T21D

If you guys want to see some real pickups, I suggest you look @ what IDOLKICKS just posted up and shut your pieholes about the RECENT crap that's been coming out of JB.
thats your opinion, to someone else he posted some over priced ugly SBs.....

you may consider crap, but one mans crap is someone else treasure....

Originally Posted by spacej23

Got these awhile ago, but never got to posting them . . .
Scrolling down, I thought it was those AF1 you were talking about.
laugh.gif
But hey your shoes are going out tomorrow.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by Naseem

one of my all time favs

I cant believe money is going to be wasted on these retro XIIs coming out...I mean come on..the red is not even really red..disappointing to me because its my favorite shoe...
smh.gif

pimp.gif

the red is barely off...shutttup
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]you shuttup.[/color]
grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]its the mans fav shoe if he feels that the red isn't quite how itssuppose to be let him vent he got the right[/color]

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Idol, killed it again.

word.
i might have to steal that idea of the Heineken am 1s.
Me too.

They came out so dope.
pimp.gif

For those who made their id's already, how long does it take nike to make them and ship them to u? total cost is 150 right?

Nice pick ups all

Glad to NOT be seeing so many CDP oops I mean "Space Jams" anymore, this threads going to be horrible to look at come RD

Originally Posted by bdis1986

one of my all time favs

I cant believe money is going to be wasted on these retro XIIs coming out...I mean come on..the red is not even really red..disappointing to me because its my favorite shoe...
smh.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]its the mans fav shoe if he feels that the red isn't quite how its suppose to be let him vent he got the right[/color]

embarassed.gif
yes sir daddy...sorry

Nice pickups idol -I'm feeling those words on the back of your IDs & of course the Playoff XIIs

Finally my XIVs arrived...
4184830664_a12365861d_o.jpg

My first pair of Trainers...
4184831550_9d633688e6_o.jpg

one of my all time favs

smh.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]its the mans fav shoe if he feels that the red isn't quite how its suppose to be let him vent he got the right[/color]

embarassed.gif
yes sir daddy...sorry

laugh.gif

one of my all time favs

smh.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif

embarassed.gif
yes sir daddy...sorry

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Don't let it happen again[/color]... [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]aightt[/color]

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Those beet trainers look good.
they do i want a pair
pimp.gif

but ima wait, the first 2 bombed.... cop this for $50 like i did with the first ones
pimp.gif

From what I hear, the beets are better quality than the white/orange/blue pair!! But I agree with waiting on the price drop.

Back
Top Bottom