YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

Mayhem- thnx brotha... Damn I'm jealous of your pickups... Lol my sz too!!! Whenever u decide to get rid of them... Holla at me.. Before u give it to mike(tak) lol!

just got these in earlier today from ebay, DS carpe diems. i love this shoe!
pimp.gif

Hi NT! I'm new here.. been lurking around for a long time and now I'm also posting. Been a member on other "sneaker" related sites foryears and now I'm also wachting/posting here.

Just got these:

79573949.jpg
12594140.jpg
35653657.jpg
27616080.jpg

Justin - your Atmos pics make me want to cry! Grail status, sir! And I need you to "negotiate" stuff for me then - LOL!

Brandon - nice Flus.....I knew you'd grab 'em. I didn't even grab Nubucks or Rising Suns yet this year; I will snag all three for ball/to beat onthe low.

Abernja - congrats on the new job (and Shaun, no quoting pics...even phone company JPGs.....lol)

Infamous - OG 12s
pimp.gif

Yungchamp - love the white/navy VIIs. Might be my next purchase.

Speaking of VIIs, Red Carpets for me (cell pic FTL)

347ctc4.jpg

FLINTGREY wrote:

Speaking of VIIs, Red Carpets for me (cell pic FTL)

I thought I needed another eye doctor appointment. I picked up my pair this morning @ Champs. Y'all already know how they look. Well, sort of^^^^^^

Jonahthaballer- Great prices you got all those for...Id mess with them 95's for that much too.

My CRISUNO Shirts came today...
smokin.gif

Real happy right now, just got our Mono-Script[emoji]8482[/emoji] & our Bandit the Bulldog[emoji]8482[/emoji] fitted collaboration's w/ ELM Company in. (green under bills on both, sinceeveryone always asks)
s0zij4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom