YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

picked up from a buddy of mine

938158e47b4ed56acefbc1837a5576f25038a06.jpg

You guys can get the Prestos @ NDC for $53 & if you put victory & gift in the promotional code box you can get 25% off clearance & free shipping soit'll all come out to $40 shipped

Oops my bad guys the promotion expired today & they only have the prestos in xxs

Thanks for all the love on the army foams, don't worry Joe I'll enjoy them
pimp.gif

NT never ceases to amaze me with there pickups, Recession?
Got these in today, for the price I couldn't resist.

just picked up the patta air max 1's from nike sportwear here in nyc, pm me i can help some folks out. They still have alot...

there ain't no such thing as a recession in here
laugh.gif

nice pickups all!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

glad i was able to get my size
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

For me, Dark Army Vs on the cheap...
werent they 100 + shipping? i passed on em cause of me being stubborn with my pockets. had they been 50, i would have copped
smile.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

those 5s are
sick.gif
sick.gif
no matter what the price
co sign...

dope Cris....those got to you pretty quick.

Nice Justin!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

thanks guys, possibly another pickup today as well...USPS is against me tho lol
Always the busy bee, Justin....lol. U slangin' rock? LOL

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

just picked up the patta air max 1's from nike sportwear here in nyc, pm me i can help some folks out. They still have alot...
I went to Niketown Chicago today and they had 'em. Didn't have either of my sizes though (10/10.5). Oh well. I want that white/greenpair more anyways...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

For me, Dark Army Vs on the cheap...
werent they 100 + shipping? i passed on em cause of me being stubborn with my pockets. had they been 50, i would have copped
smile.gif
Nah - got at outlet myself, no shipping. Got for less than $100 but over $50. I was gonna wait till F&F tomorrow, but I snagged these lastweek...they weren't going to last a whole week, even with an employee stashing for me.

Cris1, dope iDs. I think after the LAFs, I'm done with AM2009s unless I can swing some earlier c/ws on the cheap (outlet).

yeah flint they had all sizes when i was there today @ noon, can't say what sizes they have now tho. They run a half size big imo left with the 10...

Back
Top Bottom