YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

Originally Posted by jjfreak5

Originally Posted by five30

Personally I was going to buy the white/red XIIs, but seeing them in person I couldn't do it. The eyelets at the top are too shiny, the back says Jordan in black as opposed to the green of the original. They just weren't close enough to the original for my liking. I am going to just have to find a pair of OGs apparently since mine are beat to heck.
Green? Are you sure about that?
I am not going to lie to you, I am far less sure especially after I just looked at my OGs
embarassed.gif

I don't know why I thought that. Well when I looked at them in the store it just didn't seem like the Jordan on the back was the same color, but after looking at my OGs it is closer than I thought. As you can see I haven't worn my OGs in a while because they are beat!
dude, you're being roasted for saying green
laugh.gif
you sureits green like
alien.gif

Some XIIs and Blu Rays Lost 1-5, Public Enemies, Hangover, Inglorious Basterds, Full MetaL Jacket, Brave Heart, Gladiator, Terminator, Commando, I Am Legend

b9216431e66d0ba82a9e578dc94b4b2cedbbde4f.jpg

Originally Posted by theLwerd

I am not going to lie to you, I am far less sure especially after I just looked at my OGs
embarassed.gif

I don't know why I thought that. Well when I looked at them in the store it just didn't seem like the Jordan on the back was the same color, but after looking at my OGs it is closer than I thought. As you can see I haven't worn my OGs in a while because they are beat!
dude, you're being roasted for saying green
laugh.gif
you sure its green like
alien.gif
As you can see I know I was getting roasted, and realized I made a mistake after looking at my OGs. It isn't green, it is grey. The new onesare a darker color though.

Back
Top Bottom