YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

lexflex81 - Linens/snakes/cones
smokin.gif

adidas consortium Pattas:
379944020.jpg

nike AM1 Pattas, via FlightClub NY
379944030.jpg

Originally Posted by five30

Originally Posted by jjfreak5

Personally I was going to buy the white/red XIIs, but seeing them in person I couldn't do it. The eyelets at the top are too shiny, the back says Jordan in black as opposed to the green of the original. They just weren't close enough to the original for my liking. I am going to just have to find a pair of OGs apparently since mine are beat to heck.
Green? Are you sure about that?
laugh.gif
no green on the og's whatsoever

Beautiful OG Columbia 11's up there, very nice 5's up there too..one of my absolute favorite Jordans ever...regardless of year retro'd.

Also, nice Spacejams up there..gonna be copping for my girl in that same size also.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by five30

Originally Posted by jjfreak5

Personally I was going to buy the white/red XIIs, but seeing them in person I couldn't do it. The eyelets at the top are too shiny, the back says Jordan in black as opposed to the green of the original. They just weren't close enough to the original for my liking. I am going to just have to find a pair of OGs apparently since mine are beat to heck.
Green? Are you sure about that?
I am not going to lie to you, I am far less sure especially after I just looked at my OGs
embarassed.gif

I don't know why I thought that. Well when I looked at them in the store it just didn't seem like the Jordan on the back was the same color, but afterlooking at my OGs it is closer than I thought. As you can see I haven't worn my OGs in a while because they are beat!

Back
Top Bottom