yeezys jumpoff says they smashed when kim was pregnant VOL CRUEL SUMMER

being faithful in the that kind of business is a joke in itself but for it to come out and having it as news...just feeding trolls...

but also, being faithful in real life....not that serious either...

Looks like a lot of Nter's fantasy, as much as Kanye's nuts be on some of yall's chins

It wouldn't suprise me in the least if he did this. He did say:
"No sins as long as there's permission' / And deception is the only felony / So never **** nobody without tellin' me." and
"I'm a freak huh, rock star life. The second girl with us, that's our wife."
So no Its not suprising at all.

The total nonsense that spews out of this man's mouth is mind boggling. He just said this
"I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means," West said. "I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period. By a long jump. I honestly feel that because Steve has passed, you know, it's like when Biggie passed and Jay-Z was allowed to become Jay-Z."

:stoneface:

Not even a fanboy but where is the logic in that?? lol its like wanting to ride a razor scooter when you got da gatti in the garage

I can't see the publicity thing with Kim and Kanye, both were at the peak of their celebrity, didn't need. I just think ****** hype the chick they have a crush on so much when it becomes real, it's just meh.

Back
Top Bottom