yeezys jumpoff says they smashed when kim was pregnant VOL CRUEL SUMMER

who cares, he was cheating with Kim when she was with Reggie Bush. She shouldn't be surprised, and when she does it to him he shouldn't be either. Can't turn flings into real relationships, and they both should know that.

Last edited:
I miss the days when Kanye talk was mostly about his music. I'm a fan, but I wish he'd go away at this point :smh:

Last edited:
who cares, he was cheating with Kim when she was with Reggie Bush. She shouldn't be surprised, and when she does it to him he shouldn't be either. Can't turn flings into real relationships, and they both should know that.

Best response in here.

The first sentence in the article says they havnt proved it, wouldnt be surprised if this was a publicity stunt. There is no such thing as bad publicity

y'all know theres plenty of broads who holler " i had sex with so and so..."

kardashians have pull with the tabloids, its probably some publicity stunt to boost ratings for whatever bs show is coming out now. 

weeks ago there were rumors that he was leaving her, spending all his time in the paris and saying he would nt be with kim in the delivery room. Of course the kardashians are gonna try and spin this...

i think the biggest face slap is that kanye doesnt let them joyride on his success, you didnt see any of them in ny at his listening session and you probably wont see them if he has one in la.

oh and if kanye did smash this chick...i aint even mad

Plus like Kobe....sometimes you just want something different even though it isn't better than what you have.

Back
Top Bottom