Y'all mess with food from 7-Eleven?

Wtf is this dude talking about halal and 7-11 for? If anything halal meat is cleaner.

Makes zero sense and no halal is not a seasoning or whatever you were saying. It's the Islamic version of kosher.

little ceasars is actually one of the better chain pizzas . 

giphy.gif

Reactions: HIM
Don't even care about the food,7-11 just need to bring back that exclusive Gatorade flavor they had a few summers ago it was :smokin

I thought about grabbing a pizza from ther for 5.50 when I was driving by during a grand opening. Can't be worse than dominos.

Cookies and brownies are good. Still on the hunt for Dr.pepper slurpee. The local spot had it for about 3 months years ago never found another one ever.

That's just a matter of preference. Nothing wrong with not liking those halal carts. I never ****** with them when I lived in NY, ever.

That other dude thinks that all halal meat is the same, which it isn't.

That stuff those halal trucks got is Middle-Eastern/Egyptian food.

Which is completely different from the halal food Indians make, or Pakistanis make, or Guyanese muslims make, or in Trinidad, or in African nations.

Or here in America. B/C there are plenty of Americans who are converted to Islam who make American fare (cheeseburgers, BBQ wings, steak, etc) using halal meat.
And I will never put any of that in my mouth.  All the same to me and I'm not trying to offend anyone...

Wtf is this dude talking about halal and 7-11 for? If anything halal meat is cleaner.

Makes zero sense and no halal is not a seasoning or whatever you were saying. It's the Islamic version of kosher.
Because there are only certain groups of races/ethnic backgrounds who use that meat and to me I dislike it/don't eat anything prepared by them...Why can't you comprehend that? The issue isn't the meat itself, but hows its cooked...

So in my mind if someone tells me 7/11 uses halal meat, I automatically assumed its cooked/prepared a certain way.  Call me ignorant, I don't care nor will I lose sleep.  What people need to do is stop being so defensive about his/her culture when others don't agree/like something... 

Because there are only certain groups of races/ethnic backgrounds who use that meat and to me I dislike it/don't eat anything prepared by them
...Why can't you comprehend that? The issue isn't the meat itself, but hows its cooked...

So in my mind if someone tells me 7/11 uses halal meat, I automatically assumed its cooked/prepared a certain way.  Call me ignorant, I don't care nor will I lose sleep.  What people need to do is stop being so defensive about his/her culture when others don't agree/like something... 

Yikes.

& :lol: about the ignorance of what Halal is.

Some of you dudes on here :smh:

Last edited:
Yikes.

&
laugh.gif
about the ignorance of what Halal is.

Some of you dudes on here
mean.gif
Its not the ignorance of what Halal is, its the ignorance of how its prepared...

That one guy said its prepared differently between Indian's and Egyptians...Perhaps, but its all the same to me and I won't touch it...

Tastes good to me. Hard to mess up grilled lamb and chicken. I like the rice they use too.

Last edited:
Someone explain to me in layman's terms what Halal really means. What particularly makes the preparation different? I've always heard it's the preparation, just never understood exactly what that meant.

Last edited:
Used to work next to a 711. Had the pizza once and it just didn't agree with my stomach. Had me gassy all day. One of my coworkers was lazy as **** so he would get lunch from there all the time. Dude would have the bathroom smelling foul everyday.

That hotdog burger is one of the nastiest looking things I have ever seen. Looks like a turd in a hotdog bun.

i always wondered how these chainz make they eggs perfectly circular on they breakfast sammich. Like that **** hard in real life. nah mean

They have a circular cut out they cook the eggs in. Saw them selling some on a tv infomercial before. Was tempted to buy one.

Its not the ignorance of what Halal is, its the ignorance of how its prepared...

That one guy said its prepared differently between Indian's and Egyptians...Perhaps, but its all the same to me and I won't touch it...

Maybe it's too early in the morning, but I'm just not following....

Is it your problem with the slaughtering practices, or is it a disdain for certain types of ethnic foods? Or something else?

I mean, you could have a burger at a cookout that's halal meat and I guarantee you wouldn't even know the difference.

Someone explain to me in layman's terms what Halal really means. What particularly makes the preparation different? I've always heard it's the preparation, just never understood exactly what that meant.

Halal is Arabic for permissible. Halal food is that which adheres to Islamic law, as defined in the Koran.

The Islamic form of slaughtering animals or poultry, dhabiha, involves killing through a cut to the jugular vein, carotid artery and windpipe.

Animals must be alive and healthy at the time of slaughter and all blood is drained from the carcass. During the process, a Muslim will recite a dedication, know as tasmiya or shahada.

Link

Last edited:
Dude is just ignorant and chooses to be. Just ignore him honestly. Y'all have explained what halal has meant numerous times and he still doesn't get it.

I'm far from a food snob.  I've just been to some really, really crummy 7-11's (The one DTLA on 5th and Broadway may be top 10 worst 7-11's in the world).  Type of settings where the last thing you'd think of buying out of there is cooked food.

Back
Top Bottom