Y'all mess with food from 7-Eleven?

youre right

thats why i think I'm gonna get a c63 omg

**** BMW

thing is reliability is better on audi verse benz and bimmer........

ill let you know

I'm just messing with you fam.

I do love BMW though. Should've copped an m3 while I had the chance before I had kids. :smh:

The Tesla Model 3 though...:smokin

Just had their Big gulp + Big bite for $2 last night. No digestive problems at all. I even added chilli and cheese!

Btw, is it me or do their brownies, cookies and coffe cakes taste awesome? I can't help but pick at least one snack while at the counter.

Last edited:
They closed all the 7-11's out here except two next to campus. I haven't stepped foot in one in damn near a decade. We have gas stations called Quik Trip that serve food like pizzas and sandwiches like the ones in the OP. I indulge in the pizza from time to time when money is low

I think I had one of their breakfast sandwiches a few years ago. It was cool for what it was.

Was super hungry one night and copped a pizza from them 
mean.gif
 Took one bite and gave the rest away to a homeless dude

Used to eat chili cheese dogs and chili cheese nachos from there religiously when I was a senior then for like a year after.

I learned to respect myself more though.

WAWA only, haven't ate 7/11 food since the shipyard days in 2008. Actually haven't been in one either except to buy a slurpie #pause.

Halal meat is just killed a more natural way :lol:

Dude doesn't k ow what he's talking about

The way it's prepared and cooked by said "race/religion" is disgusting. Not everyone eats that. You must be one of those who loves to eat at those halal carts, no need to take offense.

No ones offended and I'm not Muslim, you're an idiot. Halal is how the animal is killed..

What you're referring to is how Muslims prepare the food which I prob don't like..

You prob had "halal" meat and didn't even know it. It's the exact same thing, except the animal wasn't slaughtered in an Inhumane way

Man, NT has turned to such trash as of late. Smh

WAWA only, haven't ate 7/11 food since the shipyard days in 2008. Actually haven't been in one either except to buy a slurpie #pause.

Wawa is legit, had it in Philadelphia last year and it is a better version of the West Coast equivalent QT

No ones offended and I'm not Muslim, you're an idiot. Halal is how the animal is killed..

What you're referring to is how Muslims prepare the food which I prob don't like..

You prob had "halal" meat and didn't even know it. It's the exact same thing, except the animal wasn't slaughtered in an Inhumane way

Man, NT has turned to such trash as of late. Smh

You idiot, I already explained the issue wasn't necessarily the meat itself but how it's seasoned, etc.

Now go back to complaining about not being able to afford shoes.

Walked into a 7-11 recently & saw that they're selling large pizzas now by the box.

I LOL'd internally when I peeped the promotional poster and thought to myself "no way are people buying this crap."

Next thing you know, I see some cat picking up a phone order he placed :stoneface:

You idiot, I already explained the issue wasn't necessarily the meat itself but how it's seasoned, etc.

Now go back to complaining about not being able to afford shoes.

How its seasoned?

There's 1.6 billion muslims on earth hailing from dozens upon dozens of nations.

Those nations each have their own culinary culture.

Not all halal food is seasoned the same. There's Halal American food as well, you could literally go to a BBQ in someones backyard and not even realize the meat is Halal. It's just about how an animal is killed. As others have said, it's just about killing the animal quickly and humanely. It's not unlike the Kosher process Jewish slaughterhouses use.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/may/08/what-does-halal-method-animal-slaughter-involve

Educate yourself because you're coming across as unbearably ignorant.

The halal process has zero to do with seasoning. That's up to whoever is cooking the food.

You should feel ashamed of yourself for being this unlearned. I'm dead serious, it's pathetic. I feel sorry for you. Especially since you're from NY which is home to thousands of muslim-Americans.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASE
didnt even read the posts cause i know how NT is but their hot dogs with the free chili and cheese >

pizzas are edible but when youre buying a swisha really quick for a $1.00 , wtf quality b still good especially with the munchies

donuts / cookies are fire

dont even get me started on how fire a good slurpee is 

and they got even got lunchables // bagel bites and the chocolates like reeses / kit kat etc for the low compared to the arab gas stations (90% in miami)

Can't say that I have, other than a cookie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Halal meat some times also costs more. Just like with kosher food.

No real difference in taste but it seems this dispute is over two different points.

How they cook it in the stands in NYC never smelled good to me though.

Last edited:
i dont mess with none of them sandwiches or extra **** they got going on

ill grab something simple something you cant mess up give me the hot dog and taquitos im out

Walked into a 7-11 recently & saw that they're selling large pizzas now by the box.

I LOL'd internally when I peeped the promotional poster and thought to myself "no way are people buying this crap."

Next thing you know, I see some cat picking up a phone order he placed :stoneface:

Try a slice

Back
Top Bottom