Yall ever been getting bunz and parents walk in?

Originally Posted by No Stackson

Originally Posted by polorico

I was getting bunz last night , and i was pippin with my dana on with my penny foams

On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad was the yellowing?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
    or did he wear sole savers to persevere the iciness.

i'm sitting here trying to contain my lulz (with my wife in other room) and then read the post about the granny and the ayo dad...

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

but it's too much
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hermosa Beach

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

i havent but my dad caught my 17 year old sister a few weeks ago. He was coming in from work after working a graveyard shift. He starts yelling I thought dude would run out the house but I didn't hear any steps. My dad must have went to sleep because I saw them leave like 2 hours later.
you were ok with your sister getting smashed in the other room in your house while you were home?
Please respond. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Back in HS in like 05, I was able to get my mom to let me use the car that day so i'm like #winning. After school I get up with my usual girl and we head to her house cause she's got the open crib. Proceed to get the dombs then on to the yambs......mind you we're downstairs in the entertainment room entertaining, when we hear a car pull up so we head to the closet cause it's her dad and his buddy. I'm heated cuase i'm hiding butt-naked in her closet (that's how I do the do) while her dad is a few feet in front of us. The both come in grab a couple beers and plop down on the couch and turn on ESPN. At this point i'm like WWTTTFFFFFF, this could be awhile. Bout 20mins and more brews go by, then her dad is like hey Frank come here.

Frank keeps saying naw not right now your daughter could walk in. Her dad reassures him it's cool and WHIPS IT OUT!! Dude starts stroking it for bout a good 3 mins till it's rock solid. At this point me and her are both freaking out cause her dad is like super strict. Frank gets down on his knees and starts bopping for apples while her dad is moaning and playing with Frank's hair. Looked like a scene out of ghetto gaggers. Her dad is like yea that's it, ohhh yea, here it comes open wide and blasts Frank at point blank range. While in complete shock my phone rings out loud from the closet and they both jump up! Her dad heads to the closet and I burst out butt naked knocking him over and head for the door. I hop in my whip and speed off....Till this day we just exchange arkward hi's whenever we see each other.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

I spit out my water.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I knew it was gonna be a good one after "dombs" and "yambs".
laugh.gif

Back in HS in like 05, I was able to get my mom to let me use the car that day so i'm like #winning. After school I get up with my usual girl and we head to her house cause she's got the open crib. Proceed to get the dombs then on to the yambs......mind you we're downstairs in the entertainment room entertaining, when we hear a car pull up so we head to the closet cause it's her dad and his buddy. I'm heated cuase i'm hiding butt-naked in her closet (that's how I do the do) while her dad is a few feet in front of us. The both come in grab a couple beers and plop down on the couch and turn on ESPN. At this point i'm like WWTTTFFFFFF, this could be awhile. Bout 20mins and more brews go by, then her dad is like hey Frank come here.

Frank keeps saying naw not right now your daughter could walk in. Her dad reassures him it's cool and WHIPS IT OUT!! Dude starts stroking it for bout a good 3 mins till it's rock solid. At this point me and her are both freaking out cause her dad is like super strict. Frank gets down on his knees and starts bopping for apples while her dad is moaning and playing with Frank's hair. Looked like a scene out of ghetto gaggers. Her dad is like yea that's it, ohhh yea, here it comes open wide and blasts Frank at point blank range. While in complete shock my phone rings out loud from the closet and they both jump up! Her dad heads to the closet and I burst out butt naked knocking him over and head for the door. I hop in my whip and speed off....Till this day we just exchange arkward hi's whenever we see each other.

0ce367a46e655ba3beae7ab6c31a7a92d3b168fa_r.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

i'm sitting here trying to contain my lulz (with my wife in other room) and then read the post about the granny and the ayo dad...

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

but it's too much
roll.gif
seriously tho

trapped.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this has to be one of my favorite thread in recent months. came in to post again to say how i can't stop laughing about the throwing of the ultimate cheeseburger story, even a week later

Back
Top Bottom