Yall ever been getting bunz and parents walk in?

family-guy.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

We getting in to it and she was a screamer btw, and her pops walks in holding a jack in the box bag in his hand drops it and starts screaming in Peruvian saying who knows what and tells me to get the #@(& out and as I was rushing out dude throws a Ultimate Cheeseburger at me and continues yelling in peruvian, I ran the $@&! Out of there
roll.gif
the ultimate cheeseburger got me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Back in HS in like 05, I was able to get my mom to let me use the car that day so i'm like #winning. After school I get up with my usual girl and we head to her house cause she's got the open crib. Proceed to get the dombs then on to the yambs......mind you we're downstairs in the entertainment room entertaining, when we hear a car pull up so we head to the closet cause it's her dad and his buddy. I'm heated cuase i'm hiding butt-naked in her closet (that's how I do the do) while her dad is a few feet in front of us. The both come in grab a couple beers and plop down on the couch and turn on ESPN. At this point i'm like WWTTTFFFFFF, this could be awhile. Bout 20mins and more brews go by, then her dad is like hey Frank come here.

Frank keeps saying naw not right now your daughter could walk in. Her dad reassures him it's cool and WHIPS IT OUT!! Dude starts stroking it for bout a good 3 mins till it's rock solid. At this point me and her are both freaking out cause her dad is like super strict. Frank gets down on his knees and starts bopping for apples while her dad is moaning and playing with Frank's hair. Looked like a scene out of ghetto gaggers. Her dad is like yea that's it, ohhh yea, here it comes open wide and blasts Frank at point blank range. While in complete shock my phone rings out loud from the closet and they both jump up! Her dad heads to the closet and I burst out butt naked knocking him over and head for the door. I hop in my whip and speed off....Till this day we just exchange arkward hi's whenever we see each other.
tumblr_lmzb07JzBp1qjyni8o1_250.gif

Originally Posted by bgizzle1186

Walked in with a chick. Found out my mom decided to have the whole damn family over so I had to step in the living room to say wassup. An hour and some change later, I walked downstairs to the kitchen in a beater and shorts to get something to drink. My folks def. peeped the clothing change.

Fam: *Awkward silence*

As I'm walking back upstairs, My mom yelled: "Gettin ready for round 2?"
it wasnt no hour and a half...
and 703 Hwy's story takes the cake
laugh.gif
roll.gif
, no pun intended.

Originally Posted by Mdotte

Never got caught...but my pops used to work in the night, so i would sneak this girl from school in the afternoon(didn't have a lock on my bedroom door) so i had put the dresser in front of the door...i knew he knew what was up in the past cuz he would laugh when he saw me...one time he knocked, and then turned the knob...talmnbout do i want a chicken patty... -___________-

Got me!
roll.gif

Back in HS in like 05, I was able to get my mom to let me use the car that day so i'm like #winning. After school I get up with my usual girl and we head to her house cause she's got the open crib. Proceed to get the dombs then on to the yambs......mind you we're downstairs in the entertainment room entertaining, when we hear a car pull up so we head to the closet cause it's her dad and his buddy. I'm heated cuase i'm hiding butt-naked in her closet (that's how I do the do) while her dad is a few feet in front of us. The both come in grab a couple beers and plop down on the couch and turn on ESPN. At this point i'm like WWTTTFFFFFF, this could be awhile. Bout 20mins and more brews go by, then her dad is like hey Frank come here.

Frank keeps saying naw not right now your daughter could walk in. Her dad reassures him it's cool and WHIPS IT OUT!! Dude starts stroking it for bout a good 3 mins till it's rock solid. At this point me and her are both freaking out cause her dad is like super strict. Frank gets down on his knees and starts bopping for apples while her dad is moaning and playing with Frank's hair. Looked like a scene out of ghetto gaggers. Her dad is like yea that's it, ohhh yea, here it comes open wide and blasts Frank at point blank range. While in complete shock my phone rings out loud from the closet and they both jump up! Her dad heads to the closet and I burst out butt naked knocking him over and head for the door. I hop in my whip and speed off....Till this day we just exchange arkward hi's whenever we see each other.
WAIT WHAT?

i havent but my dad caught my 17 year old sister a few weeks ago. He was coming in from work after working a graveyard shift. He starts yelling I thought dude would run out the house but I didn't hear any steps. My dad must have went to sleep because I saw them leave like 2 hours later.

Never actually straight walked in on but I have had to end prematurely when parents came home before
Blue Balls
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

i havent but my dad caught my 17 year old sister a few weeks ago. He was coming in from work after working a graveyard shift. He starts yelling I thought dude would run out the house but I didn't hear any steps. My dad must have went to sleep because I saw them leave like 2 hours later.
you were ok with your sister getting smashed in the other room in your house while you were home?

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST !+#+ I READ ALL WEEK
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ ghetto gaggers
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
you bustin out the spot naked knockin shorty's ayo dad over...story has to be fake its too ridiculous

Originally Posted by Peep Game

its over. /thread.
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by Peep Game

its over. /thread.
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
gameover.jpg

me and baby moms (before daughter was born of course) were gettin our animal planet on in the middle of the living room when my brother walked right in thru the front door. got up with the quickness and left her dolo in the living room covered up with pillows 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

I spit out my water.

indifferent.gif
and that story bout the blind grandma
roll.gif

can't be real life...

back in january 2009, i was "getting buns" on my couch while my dad was asleep in the guest bedroom. then middle of my stroke, my dad comes out and goes to the bathroom which is between the bedroom and the living room. i hopped off of girl instantly and ran her out of the house. i was scared to go back down stairs because i knew my dad would kirk, but i had to in order to turn off the tv cuz it was up really loud. pretty much 45 minutes later i ran down turned it off went to bed. next morning i snitch on myself to my mom because i figure it'd be better if i tell her than him. dude comes upstairs, and starts yelling at me for not cleaning my room or something. still has never mentioned it to this day #thankyoubasedgod

I thought that was the worse part til I read more
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif